18th December 2015, 05:02 PM
sahirmirza

Examination date and best reference book for Senior Assistant (Accounts) in Karnataka Food and Civil Supplies Corporation Ltd.?

Hi,
Sir/madam

I am Mirza Sahir and I have completed MBA In Finance. And now im looking for a job in Government Sector. This is the first time I applied for the post of senior assistant (accounts) in Karnataka Food and Civil Supplies Corporation Ltd. I want to know the exam date of that and Please help me out the best books to refer for this post or for KPSC exams.

Thanks
Mirza

3rd February 2016, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Examination date and best reference book for Senior Assistant (Accounts) in Karnataka Food and Civil Supplies Corporation Ltd.?

Hi,
Sir/madam

I am Mirza Sahir and I have completed MBA In Finance. And now im looking for a job in Government Sector. This is the first time I applied for the post of senior assistant (accounts) in Karnataka Food and Civil Supplies Corporation Ltd. I want to know the exam date of that and Please help me out the best books to refer for this post or for KPSC exams.
Thank you
Best Regards
Chandrashekhar Bh
Mail [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?