2nd January 2011, 11:49 AM
Nasreen ara Nalatwad

How to get entry in KPSC exam? Ways to apply for KPSC exam? Syllabus for the exam and how can I prepare for it?

Sir,
How to get entry in the kpsc exam has ?What are the wys to apply kpsc eams & in this year when will be the exams held ? What is syllabus for this exams & how can i prepare well for the exams.Which books/web site I have to use for the prepration of kpsc exams?

4th September 2011, 04:56 PM
codymartin

Default Re: How to get entry in KPSC exam? Ways to apply for KPSC exam? Syllabus for the exam and how can I prepare for it?

Eligibility for Karnataka Public Service Commission 2011:
Contact to office or visit to official website.

Application Forms for KPSC 2011:
Application forms 2011 will be available at designated Post Offices and KPSC official website. Application forms will be rejected if paid in any other branches/banks.

Selection Procedure 2011:
Selection based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Personal Interview

Key Dates (Tentative):
Last Date: 1st week of March, 2011

Please note that the dates are only tentative and are not final. The post will be updated as soon as the dates are officially released.

How to Apply:
Application form duly filled accompanied through self-attested Xerox copies of the relevant certificates/ testimonials, along with a crossed DD of Suggested fee send to following address:

Note:
For Updated and Detailed Information Visit KPSC official website and contact to office.

Contact Details
Karnataka Public Service Commission
‘Udyoga Soudha’,
Bangalore – 560 001,
Karnataka, India
Telephone: 080-30574908
Fax: 080-22266481
4th September 2011, 04:57 PM
sanju38121

Default Re: How to get entry in KPSC exam? Ways to apply for KPSC exam? Syllabus for the exam and how can I prepare for it?

sir, KPSC (Karnatka public service commision) exams details like date of notification, sales of form, exam dates , exam results can be get from.

http://www.kpsc.kar.nic.in/DEPTL EXAM_FUNCTION.
Or
www.karnatkaeducation.net/civil_services.

Gud luck.
Regards.
16th September 2011, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

witch books I will refer for kpsc exam?
21st September 2011, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

previous question paper want
16th December 2011, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

when will commence kpsc examination?
25th February 2012, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

i want the syllabus of the kps exam.
22nd September 2012, 05:57 PM
AshwinKumar S.Hallikar

Age Limit and Relaxation

Age limit – Minimum --- 18 years

Maximum --- 33 years

Relaxation of age for different categories is as follows:-

(i) SC/ST/Cat.I ---- 5 years

(ii) 2A/2B/3A/3B ---- 3 years

(iii) EX-MP ---- Number of years served by them plus 3 years.

(iv) Physically Handicapped ---- 10 years

(v) Widows ---- 10 years

(vi) In-service ---- No. of years of actual service rendered by them in any of the Departments of Karnataka State or any Dept. owned or controlled by the Government of Karnataka or 10 years whichever is less.

(vii) No. of years of service rendered by a candidate who has been released from National cadet Corps.( N.C.C) after service as a whole-time Cadet Instructor.

(viii) No. of years of service rendered by the candidate as Village Group Inspector appointed in a Rural Industrialisation Scheme sponsored by the State Government.

(ix) No. of years of service rendered by the candidate who is or was a Member or a Staff of the former Maharaja of Mysore.

(x) No. of years of service rendered by the candidate who is/was holding a post under the Census Organisation of Government of India or five years whichever is less.

(xi) A candidate who is a bonded laborer by 10 years.

Examination Pattern

The examination is a three stage process:

Stage I. Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) for the Selection of candidates to the main examination; and

Stage II. Main Examination (Written Examination) for selection of candidates to the personality test.

Stage III.Personality test: For final selection of candidates to various posts/ cadres.
30th September 2012, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir, can we get exam notifications or dates and related posts for the year 2013 ?
8th October 2012, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in CS
Presently studying B.E. in CS
Am I eligible to attend KPSC exam at this point of time??
29th October 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

hi i have completed BDS so how to get through kpsc exam? please reply in detail.
30th October 2012, 01:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Dear aspirant,

-You should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognised university to be eligible for KPSC exams.

-Your age should be 18 to 33 years if you are general category . Age relaxation is available for SC/ST, OBC, Physically handicapped and Ex-servicemen.

-Only karnataka domicile are eligible for this exam.

-The selection procedure is based on prelims, mains and personal interview.

BEST OF LUCK...
30th October 2012, 01:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Dear aspirant,

-You should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognised university to be eligible for KPSC exams.

-Your age should be 18 to 33 years if you are general category . Age relaxation is available for SC/ST, OBC, Physically handicapped and Ex-servicemen.

-Only karnataka domicile are eligible for this exam.

-The selection procedure is based on prelims, mains and personal interview.

BEST OF LUCK...
4th December 2012, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

how many subjects are available and the way how we can opt for the subject?
1st July 2013, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

what is syllabus for mechanical engg in MPSC? which are post ? what will do for that?
13th August 2014, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I have done BSc( PCM). I want to write kpsc exm pls tell me which subject should I opt..
11th December 2014, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

sir what are the syllabus for preliminary and mains exams which book we have to refer
26th May 2015, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

I comlete b.com. how to get entry in kpsc exam? Ways to apply for kpsc exam? Syllabus for exam and how can i prepare for
it?
10th April 2016, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

In prelims what we should read and in mains also which books we should refer? And in personal interview what questions they will ask
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?