2nd November 2011, 02:13 PM
naresh2011

What is the syllabus for food corporation of India recruitment? Assistant grade III accounts south zone syllabus? Where can I get the books?

Hi I am Naresh,

Pls any one can tell me what is the syallabus for Food corporation of India recruitment 2010 Asst grade III accounts south zone syllabus.. and where I can get the book. pls send my mail. [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of Food Corporation of Indian Recruitment Assistant Grade II accounts?
  2. Last years question papers and syllabus of Food Corporation of India, south zone for the post Assistant Grade III
  3. Question papers and syllabus of Food corporation of India,South zone for Assistant Grade-III post
  4. Examination pattern and the syllabus of food corporation of india-assistant grade?
  5. Biological Science syllabus and previous year question papers of Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade-III recruitment exam?
  6. Syllabus & Exam pattern for the post of Assistant & Depot grade from south zone of Food Corporation of India?
  7. Question papers of food corporation of India of south zone for Assistant Grade III?
  8. How much salary is offered in hand to FCI Category 3 posts?
  9. Syllabus and model question papers of Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade-III General written test?
  10. Detailed Syllabus to prepare for FCI Assistant Grade III Exam?
  11. Reference books for Food corporation of India exam 2015
  12. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade recruitment exam? -- [New]
  13. Food corporation of india syllabus and previous year model question paper of south zone for the post assistant grade -- [Most Discussed]
  14. General & Technical syllabus and last year question paper of Food Corporation of India exam for Assistant Grade-III post?
  15. Syllabus of Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade-III(General & Depot) recruitment exam?
  16. Food corporation of India previous years model question papers of South Zone for post assistant grade
  17. Question papers with answers of last 3 years?
  18. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers of FCI for the position of Assistant Grade III?
30th September 2016, 11:38 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: What is the syllabus for food corporation of India recruitment? Assistant grade III accounts south zone syllabus? Where can I get the books?

Quote:
Originally Posted by naresh2011 View Post
Hi I am Naresh,

Pls any one can tell me what is the syallabus for Food corporation of India recruitment 2010 Asst grade III accounts south zone syllabus.. and where I can get the book. pls send my mail. [email protected]
FCI Grade III Syllabus is given below:

Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade - III Recruitment Exam (English) 1st Edition (Paperback, Amp, Jain, Lal)

Ultimate Guide for FCI Assistant Grade - III Recruitment Exam Paper 1 & 2 PB (English, Disha Experts)

FCI Assistant Grade III (Depot) Recruitment Exam Guide 2016 Edition (English, Paperback, RPH Editorial Board)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?