23rd August 2010, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Examination pattern and the syllabus of food corporation of india-assistant grade?

I want to know the examination pattern and the syllabus of food corporation of india-assistant grade?

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of assistant grade in food corporation of india
  2. Syllabus & Exam pattern for the post of Assistant & Depot grade from south zone of Food Corporation of India?
  3. Biological Science syllabus and previous year question papers of Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade-III recruitment exam?
  4. General & Technical syllabus and last year question paper of Food Corporation of India exam for Assistant Grade-III post?
  5. Syllabus and model question papers of Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade-III General written test?
  6. Detailed Syllabus to prepare for FCI Assistant Grade III Exam?
  7. How much salary is offered in hand to FCI Category 3 posts? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Syllabus of Food Corporation of Indian Recruitment Assistant Grade II accounts?
  9. Reference books for Food corporation of India exam 2015
  10. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade recruitment exam? -- [New]
  11. Syllabus of Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade-III(General & Depot) recruitment exam?
  12. Question papers and syllabus of Food corporation of India,South zone for Assistant Grade-III post
  13. What is the syllabus for food corporation of India recruitment? Assistant grade III accounts south zone syllabus? Where can I get the books?
  14. How to get the syllabus of Assistant Grade Tech. for food corporation of India?
  15. Which are the exam centers related to Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade II post?
  16. Books to be referred for FCI III exam preparation?
  17. Last years question papers and syllabus of Food Corporation of India, south zone for the post Assistant Grade III
  18. Food corporation of India previous years question papers for Assistant Grade III in Technical?
23rd August 2010, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Examination pattern and the syllabus of food corporation of india-assistant grade?

what is the syllabus for fci grade 3 exam?
23rd August 2010, 06:25 PM
anki_8816

Default Re: Examination pattern and the syllabus of food corporation of india-assistant grade?

Hello friend,
Exam format of FCI is following:
Apptitude test,General Knowledge,Maths up to 10th standard and regional language.
All The Best
There is book i.e. P.Guha which is very good written ,study from it if you are able to find it.
23rd August 2010, 09:07 PM
swati123

Well friend, neither the advertisement nor the FCI site has any written
information about the Exam pattern or syllabus. The best thing you can do is
get things clarified by writing at [email protected]
24th August 2010, 01:20 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

FCI Written Test Syllabus:

The written test will consist of two parts.
Part I will consist of 60 multiple choice question of the relevant technical discipline and
Part II will consist of 60 multiple choice questions on general aptitude consisting of Reasoning, Data Analysis, Computer Awareness, General Awareness and Current Affairs.
Thank You
27th August 2010, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

sir,

KINDLY CLEARLY MENTION THE EXAMINATION PATTERN OF GRADE 3 POSTS RECRUITMENT 2010 AND ALSO MENTION THE
LIST OF BOOKS FOR PREPARATION .

PLEASE SEND THE INFORMATION TO WWW
31st August 2010, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

what is the syallabus of fci assistant grade please give reply in detail
1st September 2010, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Please send me the FCI latest pattern of examination and some book name regarding the same..............
my gmail id is [email protected]
3rd September 2010, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

please send me a model or previous year's paper for FCI grade 3 posts and also send names of books if
any to the following mail id
[email protected]
3rd September 2010, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the examination pattern and the syllabus of food corporation of india-assistant grade?
3rd September 2010, 08:47 PM
mukeshpatna

good evening sir i want to know the syllabus of fci exam of sauth zone
6th September 2010, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I need syllabus.kindly send my email Id: [email protected]
6th September 2010, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that examination pattern and syllabus of fci assistant grade group AD for north zone 2010
and best book for prepation this examination.plzsend to me.
9th September 2010, 12:37 AM
bapuram

dear friend,

food corporation of india Written Test Syllabus:

Part I will consist of 60 multiple choice question of the relevant technical discipline and
Part II will consist of 60 multiple choice questions on general aptitude consisting of Reasoning, Data Analysis, Computer Awareness, General Awareness and Current Affairs.

good luck
10th September 2010, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

food corporation of inida written syllabus
10th September 2010, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

hi!sir
plz tell me the exam pattern of fci gradeiii .
to my mail [email protected]
12th September 2010, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that examination pattern and syllabus of fci assistant grade group AD for north zone 2010
my e-mail id is [email protected]
14th September 2010, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

I want to know details of syllabus and question pattern NE zone my E-ID is [email protected]
15th September 2010, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

please sir send me FCI Accounts & depot post exam syllabus
its very urgent
[email protected]
15th September 2010, 09:23 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

HI!

Here, is FCI Written Test Syllabus for Assistant Grade III (Technical):

The written test will be in English only and in two parts.

On qualifying the Written Test, GD & Interview will be held for short-listed candidates. It is essential to appear in every stage of the selection process.
16th September 2010, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

good afternoon sir
i want to know syllabus of fci assistant grade pattern of test plz send information on my id
[email protected] ,[email protected]
17th September 2010, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Can you please provide me sample question paper & syllabus of FCI Management Trainee Technical??? P

Thanks & regards,
Vishal
23rd September 2010, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

gd is part of assistant grade 3(deopt n accounts)?reply plz
24th September 2010, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

i want to know that examination pattern and syllabus of fci assistant grade group ABD for north zone 2010
25th September 2010, 04:28 PM
subhash1206

FCI Written Test Syllabus for Assistant Grade III (Technical):

Part II will consist of 60 multiple choice questions
ok gud luck
27th September 2010, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Good evening sir/madam
i wnt to know the total mark of the exam and also the qualify mark for each subject.
Thank you
28th September 2010, 11:04 AM
teeks
Senior Member+

FCI Written Test Syllabus for Assistant Grade III (Technical):

Part II will consist of 60 multiple choice questions
28th September 2010, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that examination pattern and syllabus of fci assistant grade group ABD for north zone 2010
and best book for prepation this examination.plz send to me.
2nd October 2010, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

gd morning sir. my self sukhe. i m from B.sc-IT.for FCI written test which book i will prefer ?
4th October 2010, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

plz send me to fci assitant grade 3 syllabus
on
[email protected]
6th October 2010, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

plz send me to fci assitant grade 3 syllabus on my mail
[email protected]
8th October 2010, 07:18 PM
varun.ccna

Hi,

and best book for prepation this examination.plz send to me.
my e-mail id is:[email protected]
10th October 2010, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam
please send me the pattern and sample question papers of FCI NORTH ZONE RECRUITMENT ASSISTANT GRADE-III (FOR GENERAL AND GODOWN) POSTS AND ALSO SOME REFERNCE BOOKS .
[email protected]
plz help me for the same
20th October 2010, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

Good morning fc................................................ ...............i

please send me pattern of FCI NORTH ZONE RECRUITMENT ASSISTANT GRADE-III (FOR GENERAL AND GODOWN) POSTS AND ALSO SOME REFERNCE BOOKS .
[email protected]

fci rply to kar diya karo
21st October 2010, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

can i know the book for the preperation of fci north zone test 2010
23rd October 2010, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me the examination pattern and syllabus of fci assistant grade group ABD for north zone 2010
and best book for prepation this examination.plz send to me on [email protected]
24th October 2010, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Good morning fci
please send me pattern of FCI NORTH ZONE RECRUITMENT ASSISTANT GRADE-III (FOR GENERAL AND GODOWN) POSTS AND ALSO SOME REFERNCE BOOKS .
[email protected]
25th October 2010, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

GOOD MORNING FCI TEAM
PLEASE SEND ME THE PATTERN OF FCI EASTERN ZONE ASSITANT GRADE-III(DEPOT)POSTS AND SOME BOOKS.
[email protected]
30th October 2010, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

pleeeeeeaaaaseeeeeee send me the exact pattern of AG-3 (general) exam n test [email protected]
3rd November 2010, 03:10 PM
armian

PLEASE SEND ME THE PATTERN OF FCI SOUTH ZONE ASSITANT GRADE-4(DEPOT)POSTS AND "PREVIOUS QUESTION PAPERS" AND SOME BOOKS.
[email protected]
7th November 2010, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

yr pls..anybody let me knw..wht is the pattern for fci exam(general & godown)...gk ka standard kitna hoga???nd if anybody is having..some prevoius year papers..mail me [email protected]
8th November 2010, 02:40 PM
B MUTHU KUMAR

Thumbs down Re: Examination pattern and the syllabus of food corporation of india-assistant grade?

sir thanks this is confirm the exam pattern there is any book available in the market
15th November 2010, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,

PLEASE SEND ME THE PATTERN OF FCI SOUTH ZONE ASSITANT GRADE-4(DEPOT)POSTS AND "PREVIOUS QUESTION PAPERS" AND SOME BOOKS.

Thanks

[email protected]
17th November 2010, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

#43 15th November 2010, 03:43 PM
Unregistered
Guest Posts: n/a

Re: Examination pattern and the syllabus of food corporation of india-assistant grade?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thanks

[email protected]
19th November 2010, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

sir, pl tell where i have to get my call letter for my written exam.i have not get my call letter yet now.my mail id::
[email protected] sir pl send my call letter for written exam ,
thank u..
25th November 2010, 06:54 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Hey,

It all depends upon your qualification.Since,only graduate students are eligible for this test.
There is even a certain age criteria to qualify for the written exam.
The test mainly comprises of English and is of two levels.
The first part consists of 60 objective questions comprising of technical skills.
The second part consists of 60 objective questions comprising of current affairs,general awareness,computer awareness which tests your general ability.

If your selected in this then a call letter will be dispatched to your home showing the venue for the second stage of the exam

You have to participate in G.D's and other such discussions which will test your skill.

If your even qualified in the second stage then there will be a personal interview.

all the best
26th December 2010, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

Dear fci,
i did the agriculture from the tamilnadu agriculture university in 2007.presently i working with icici bank as asst manager.i want to join in your organisation becaue my passion is agriculture.kindly guide me the management trainee exam,and wat are vaccine availble in 2011 for east zone.and kindly provide the fci mamngement trainee syllabus and send me on my emil [email protected] am so much eager to join in fci as management trainee in east zone.and you have the expected vacciency in 2011 or not.kindly clarify all things and send me on my mail so i can prepared my self and guide me good book for the exam preparation,kindly do the needfull for me,for this job i always faihfully to you.i waiting for your rpl..........................
Thanks & regard
Rakesh
asst manager
icici bank ltd
4th February 2011, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

good afternoon sir,i have had my B.Sc. Agriculture in june 2009 from Rajasthan college of Agriculture (MPUAT), udaipur Rajasthan. and now i am in M.Sc. horticulture final year (2009-2011)in college of Horticulture and Forestry jhalawar (MPUAT, Udaipur). so i want to know that in which post i am eligeble so please reply me on my e-mail id [email protected]. For jobs in fci i always regards to it. reply please...........

Thanks and Regards,
Lalu Prasad Yadav (College President)
M.Sc. Horticulture, finel year
C.H.F. Jhalawar (MPUAT, Udaipur)
22nd February 2011, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,

I want to know the examination pattern and the syllabus of food corporation of india-Management trainee?
PLEASE SEND ME THE PATTERN OF FCI NORTH ZONE MANAGEMENT TRAINEE(GEN)POSTS AND "PREVIOUS QUESTION PAPERS" AND SOME BOOKS.

Thanks

[email protected]
25th February 2011, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
kindly send me the examination pattern of FCI north zone mgt. trainee(Gen) post and some study material recommendations. and some previous question papers.
Thanks
Himani bhatt
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?