28th July 2010, 12:16 AM
Punam Chandra

Examination Schedule of Upgraded High School Teacher's Examination under JPSC

Dear sir/ madam,
Kindly intimate me about the schedule of examination to be held for the post of Upgraded High School Teacher's Examination under JPSC.

thank you,

Punam Chandra

28th July 2010, 11:31 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Examination Schedule of Upgraded High School Teacher's Examination under JPSC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punam Chandra View Post
Dear sir/ madam,
Kindly intimate me about the schedule of examination to be held for the post of Upgraded High School Teacher's Examination under JPSC.

thank you,

Punam Chandra
Dear friend
The application for the exam lasted on 5th march 2010.
You are not eligible this year to appear the exam.
for more information about JPSC examinations please visit:
http://www.jharkhandjpsc.org/index.html
http://jharkhandjpsc.org/middle1.html
Thanx
30th July 2010, 11:43 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Examination Schedule of Upgraded High School Teacher's Examination under JPSC

DEAR FRIEND,
i am very sorry to inform you that the examination is already over,the exams was on the march.so for this year you can not apply any more,by the way do not worry next year again vacancy will be come in the market.so prepare for that.
3rd August 2010, 11:49 AM
shibinseb

Dear friend, the examination is already over,the exams was on the march.so you have to appear only for next year.For more details use the below sites. http://www.jharkhandjpsc.org/index.html
22nd August 2010, 02:03 PM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
I am very sorry to inform you that this year application for the exam lasted on 5th march.so you cannot sit fot the exam this year.for more details visit www.jharkandjpsc.net/index.html.
Good Luck!
8th September 2010, 10:40 AM
sunilchandrapaul

Respected, sir/ madam,
Kindly provide us regarding schedule of examination'2010 to be held for the post of Upgraded High School Teacher's Examination under JPSC.

Thanks & regards

S.C. PAUL
17th December 2010, 11:15 PM
nusrat fatima

hi........i would like to know the exam date of j.p.s.c upgraded secondary school teacher 2010.please give information about the exam.

thank you
n.f.khan
17th December 2010, 11:20 PM
nusrat fatima

Lightbulb Re: Examination Schedule of Upgraded High School Teacher's Examination under JPSC

hi! please give information about the exam date of j.p.s.c upgraded secondary school teacher 2010.

thanks
N.F.KHAN
29th January 2011, 07:50 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii

Examination Schedule of Upgraded High School Teacher's Examination under JPSC
The application for the exam lasted on 5th march 2010.
You are not eligible this year to appear the exam.
for more information about JPSC examinations please visit:
http://www.jharkhandjpsc.org/index.html

good luck
25th May 2011, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Question Re: Examination Schedule of Upgraded High School Teacher's Examination under JPSC

Please try to tell me when the Exam of Upgraded School Teacher will hold. I have applied for Post of upgraded school teacher and advt. no.-02/2010. How could I know about Exam Date and admit card. Jharkhandjpsc is taking too much time for conducting the upgraded school teacher exam. Myself Manprit
6th September 2011, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

when is jpsc high school examination is to be held.
11th September 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

can anybody tell upgraded teacher exam will be held or it is cancelled.

regards
srija
4th November 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

when high school's exams will start?
4th December 2011, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

What is the expected date of 2 teacher recruitment exam under advt no.79 which is to held on 30 nov 2011?
25th March 2012, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Please give detail of jac upgraded high school syllabus and exam date.
31st March 2012, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

when willl be the senior secondary school teacher's exam conducted, while the examination form was filled up in 2011?
3rd April 2012, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

when will be the next exam of high school teacher,s will be held and when will be the form will come?
20th November 2012, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the date for the TGT (biology) exam which was cancelled on 29th aug 2012
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?