17th September 2011, 01:23 AM
rahulgoyal303

What steps are required to become a Teacher being a Graduate and having completed MBA in Finance and pursuing B.Ed in Correspondence?

Hello. Im a graduate in Maths(Hons.) from Delhi University and completed MBA in Finance. Pursuing B.ed (correspondence). I want to have my career in teaching. Please suggest me the steps that i need to take in this regard.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities providing B.Ed correspondence? Expenses required for pursuing B.Ed? Does the correspondence hold any value?
  2. How can I become a teacher? What's the eligibility criteria for becoming a teacher in government school? I've done B.Com with 50% marks and MBA in Finance
  3. Will I be able to get placed after pursuing MBA(Finance)? Are there any companies for MBA graduate?
  4. How to pursue MBA in finance through correspondence after B.Com graduation?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MBA(finance) through correspondence? I've completed M.Com
  6. What are the career options for me in Finance being a candidate having completed Post Graduate Diploma in Finance and part time MBA in Marketing and having 5 years experience in Insurance?
  7. How to get a Job in the field of Finance being a candidate having completed MBA with Finance with 70% of marks?
  8. How to apply for MBA after graduating in BSc Electronics? Where can I apply?
  9. Which correspondence course can be pursued after MBA?
  10. Which one is better course choice for B.com graduates - MBA in Finance or MS in Finance? -- [New]
  11. Which entrance exam is required for MBA in finance from Pune University
  12. List of colleges offering correspondence diploma courses in Finance/Accounts/Taxation after MBA in Finance & HR. -- [Most Discussed]
  13. In which field can I go after doing Maths Hons?
  14. Which degree has better career in Finance stream among MBA and M.S.?
  15. MBA in Finance through correspondence?
  16. What extra efforts are required to become a good MBA graduate?
  17. How to do MBA correspondence after doing BBA in finance?
  18. How to do M.Phil after doing MBA in finance? i am a science graduate
17th September 2011, 05:49 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What steps are required to become a Teacher being a Graduate and having completed MBA in Finance and pursuing B.Ed in Correspondence?

if you want to become high school teacher then you have to give teacher selection examination of your state. if you clear the written examination then through interview you will be selected for teacher post in high school. as you have done graduation so you are eligible for high school teacher. as you are doing B.Ed so it will add more advantage in your selection.

if you want to go for teaching field in college then you must do master degree in mathematics then only you will get chance to appear in college faculty selection examination. i think you are talking about high schools teach.

you are eligible for high school teacher. when the notification for high school teacher will come for your state then apply for the post. after that appear in the written examination and then by clearing the written examination clear interview and you will be selected for the teaching position.

best wishes.
23rd April 2012, 01:50 AM
grotesque

Default Re: What steps are required to become a Teacher being a Graduate and having completed MBA in Finance and pursuing B.Ed in Correspondence?

Dear sir/madam,
To teach in schools is entirely different to teach in a college. You have to learn the procedure to teach a child. To become a teacher in any govt school you must have to do B.ed course. After completing the B.ed you will not get the government job in schools because your B.ed will be complete when you give the TET (Teacher Eligibility Test).
There are some of the requirements which are necessary for this jobs are :
- You must completed you post graduation degree.
- You must complete your B.ed course.
- You have to give the tests for the posts in govt schools.

All the best
17th May 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Having done my b.com, mba what all possibilites exist to become a teacher
10th October 2012, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

doing b.com is enuf to appear for b.ed xam?wat r d steps aftr b.ed degree completion
14th March 2015, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

I HAD COMPLETED MY B.COM..NW PURSUING FOR BE.D
WHAT STEPS ARE THERE TO FOLLOW AND IS POST GRADUATION IS NECESSARY FOR BE.D?
PLEASE REPLY SOON
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?