1st August 2011, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Exams to be conducted to apply for drug inspector post? Syllabus of the exam?

Dear sir/mam,
Iam Preethi, pursuing m.pharm. Iam interested in applying for drug inspector post. May i know when the exams will be conducted, syllabus for exam. future in this field?
I literally need answer for this?

29th September 2011, 05:31 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exams to be conducted to apply for drug inspector post? Syllabus of the exam?

You should have a graduation in the field of Pharmacy, Microbioplogy, Clinical pharmacology, pharmaceutical sciences etc. in order to become a drug inspector. You should have around 55 % of marks in graduation in any stream. Also they should have around 3 years of experience in drug manufacturing company. UPSC conducts the entrance exam for drug inspector post. The syllabus of the exam will include questions from areas of pharmacy and general knowledge. You should also qualify the physical fitness test which is conducted as part of the selection process.
17th November 2011, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Exams to be conducted to apply for drug inspector post? Syllabus of the exam?

IM DOING MY FINAL YEAR B.PHARM.. SIR WITH AGGREGATE OF 76%TILL MY 3RD YEAR SIR .....IL B COMPLETING MY B.PHARM BY MAY 2012........CAN I WRITE DI ENTERNCE AFTER MY B.PHARM???? IN 2012 WILL DI EXAM BE CONDUCTED??? IF SO CAN U TELL ME THE DATE [email protected]
18th November 2011, 10:18 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir/mam,
Iam Preethi, pursuing m.pharm. Iam interested in applying for drug inspector post. May i know when the exams will be conducted, syllabus for exam. future in this field?
I literally need answer for this?

Dear friend,

Yes, M.Phram student are eligible for DRUG INSPECTOR EXAM.

Drug Inspector exams are conducted by mostly by all state government for their states.

The eligibility criteria for this exam is given below.

You must have completed degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a recognized University or equivalent.

Also you have 3 years' experience in the manufacture or testing of Biological .

Your age must be above 18 years.Your maximum age must be below 32 years.

I have attached the syallabus for DRUG INSPECTOR EXAM.Please check it out.

For more details you can visit to UPSC website.

Thanks
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SYLLABUS FOR DRUG INSPECTOR EXAM.pdf(16.7 KB, 89 views)
16th January 2012, 02:52 AM
Unregistered

Sir I'm madhavi
I had completed my b.pharmacy in 2011 I don't have any experience in manufacturing am I eligible for this job
24th March 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

i am m.sc chemistry am i eligible for drug inspector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?