19th October 2014, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Food or Drug Inspector exam? Syllabus and eligibility criteria?

my niece is studying 12 science she wanna b a food inspector or a drug inspector.how 2 apply for it...any exams???syllabuss???criteria and eligibility for d same???/plzz help

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria, Syllabus and the date of exam of Food Inspector after completing Graduation in Chemistry?
  2. Syllabus and previous year papers of Drug and Food Inspector Exam?
  3. What is the syllabus for drug/food inspector in MP? Date of the entrance exam?
  4. How may I get the Syllabus of food inspector exam held in Madhya Pradesh? What's the eligibility criteria for the same?
  5. What's the syllabus and eligibility criteria for food inspector recruitment exam in Madhya Pradesh? How may I get the previous years question papers for the same?
  6. Eligibility criteria, syllabus, age limit and date of the food inspector exam?
  7. Required Qualification to apply for Food Inspector? How to apply for this? What syllabus to prepare for this?
  8. Eligibility criteria to become a drug inspector after completing B.Pharmacy? Previous years question papers?
  9. Syllabus and Date of Drug Inspector Exam? Exam pattern and Eligibility criteria for this Exam?
  10. Details of becoming Drug inspector and Food inspector?
  11. Procedure to become Drug inspector and Food inspector?
  12. Previous years question papers of food inspector of MP? Information about eligibility criteria of food inspector?
  13. Eligibility criteria for Food Inspector Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to apply for drug inspector exam after completing B.Pharm?
  15. Eligibility Criteria of Drug Inspector Exam?
  16. Schedule for 2011 exam for Drug Inspector/Food Inspector? Syllabus for the same?
  17. Date of Drug Inspector Exam of UP? Eligibility criteria of the exam?
  18. Can I apply for Drug Inspector Exaqm having completed my M.Sc? What is the eligibility criteria for the exam?
20th October 2014, 11:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Food or Drug Inspector exam? Syllabus and eligibility criteria?

Drug and Food Inspectors are recruited by the State Public Service Commission and you can apply for it, if you have following qualification.

For Drug Inspector you must have B.Pharma qualification from a recognized University.Those who have a Degree in medicine with specialization in clinical pharmacology can also apply for it.

For Food Inspector you must have a degree in Food Technology or Nutrition or Microbiology from a recognized university.

The selection is based on the written examination and those who qualify written will be called for an interview. The merit will be prepared on the basis of marks in the written and interview.

For more information visit Drug Inspector Eligibility
8th July 2016, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Food or Drug Inspector exam? Syllabus and eligibility criteria?

Msc homescience in food processing and preservation candidates eligible for food inspector exam?
24th March 2017, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Is M.Sc Bioinformatics students are eligible for food inspector exam?
8th December 2020, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

I am doing B pharmacy and mine sub in 12 were pcm so would I Will be eligible for drug Inspector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?