8th May 2011, 02:57 PM
tanshree

Which are the exams of Drug Inspector that I can appear in Mumbai/Ahmednagar district?

can i able to get the information regarding examination of durg inspector in this year from mumbai /ahmednagar district

26th June 2015, 07:52 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which are the exams of Drug Inspector that I can appear in Mumbai/Ahmednagar district?

You should apply for Maharashtra Food Safety Officer Examination which conducts every year by Maharashta Public Service Commission.

Age limit prescribed for above said examination:

* Minumum age: 18 years
* Maximum age: 36 years

Required educational qualification is as follows:

* Degree in Pharmacy, OR
* Degree in Clinical Pharmachology, OR
* Degree in Microbiology

Pattern of examination is as follows:

# The examination process includes Written Examination and Viva-Voce.

# The distribution of marks in written examination is as follows:
* 200 marks for Pharmacy section.
* 50 marks for General Knowledge section.

# Marks allotted for Viva-voce is 50 marks.

#
26th June 2015, 10:37 PM
mwh

Default Re: Which are the exams of Drug Inspector that I can appear in Mumbai/Ahmednagar district?

It is a all indian exam. UPSC conducts examination every year to recruit drug inspector.
Eligibility for drug inspectors:
all those who have passed their bachelors of pharmacy courses from recognised university or equivalent are eligible to apply for the post.
Age should not exceed 30 years.
He/she should have atleast 18 months of experience.
Selection process:
written exam
interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?