27th December 2012, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Which are the exams that I can appear in after BSc Computer Science?

which r the exams that i can appaer in after b.sc. computer seience?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  2. Exam to be give to become a Customs Officer after T.Y.BSc Computer Science?
  3. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  4. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  5. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  7. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  8. Which specialization is the best for career in BSc Computer Science or BSc Electronics?
  9. Am I eligible for FCI management trainee after completing BSc computer science with 56%
  10. What is the initial salary for freshers? I have done BSc computer science
  11. What is the scope in BSc computer science field? Which is better after doing BSc computer Science, MCA or MSc?
  12. How to get admission for BSc(IT) or BSc Computer Science in colleges in Delhi?
  13. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  14. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  15. Which are the exams that I can appear in after BSc Computer Science?
  16. Which are the colleges to pursue graduation from Delhi University? How much percentage is required and what is the fee structure?
  17. Can I get a seat in BSc computer science after passing 12th computer science?
  18. What are the jobs available for BSc computer science student?
5th July 2013, 11:45 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the exams that I can appear in after BSc Computer Science?

You can apply for any of the graduate level exams after B.Sc in Computer Science. Civil Services are another good option. Combined graduate level exam conducted by SSC can be applied. You can try for matching jobs in RRB. You can try for CDS and AFCAT to find a lucrative career in defense.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?