22nd June 2010, 11:06 AM
mdmunna

Will I have to give any entrance exams like GATE to do Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to do Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science?

I am doing MCA and I want to do Ph.D in Computer Science after it.
Will I have to give entrance exams like GATE or Universities' own entrance tests or there is direct entry for taking admission into it?
I also want to know the procedure of doing Ph.D.
Also send me a list of Govt. or Central Universities that offer Ph.D in Computer Science.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I have to give any entrance exams like GATE to do Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to do Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science?
  2. List of colleges offering PhD in Computer Science in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  3. List of universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science?
  4. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  5. List of top 10 universities which offer PhD in Computer Science in India?
  6. Will I have to give the entrance exams like GATE to take admission in Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in computer science?
  7. How to do Ph.D in computer science after doing MCA(computer science)? Is Lovely professional university best for doing Ph.D?
  8. How to do PhD while doing M.Tech in Computer Science? List of colleges in India?
  9. How can I pursue Ph.D in computer science?
  10. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Australia for MCA postgraduate? Topic to study in PhD? -- [New]
  11. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Australia for MCA postgraduate? Topic to study in PhD?
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  13. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Science to MCA candidate in Abroad?
  15. List of colleges offering part time Computer Science PhD in Karnataka?
  16. PhD entrance question paper for computer science
  17. List of universities which offer Integrated PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad
  18. PhD part time/full time Computer Science in IIT or Foreign university?
29th September 2011, 07:56 PM
gateseshu

Default Re: Will I have to give any entrance exams like GATE to do Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to do Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science?

okay sir Its possible some procedure is there for that .If you would like to do PH.D then you go for gate and if you prepare well then you have chance for joining in IIT's so then it will be best for you
you have University of delhi
university of madras etc
15th November 2011, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I have to give any entrance exams like GATE to do Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to do Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science?

Hello, i have done MCA in 2010 and i am interested in PHD now , Please give me some information from where i can do and how many years of PHD is?
15th August 2012, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

i wan to do in Ms.c computer after B.sc .what is the procedure to do Msc.
30th November 2013, 07:12 AM
Unregistered

i have done MCA and i want to do ph.d now, give me the procedures to do both part time and full time ph.d
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?