18th January 2012, 09:28 AM
meghasneha

How to apply for Crime Branch Exams and Railway Exams being a Diploma holder in Computer Science and pursuing 3rd year of CSE?

I want to know how to apply for the crime branch exams and railway exams
Iam a diploma holder in computer science and currently pursuing my 3rd year engineering in computer science

Related Questions:
  1. Which Jobs I can apply in Railway being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Engineering with IT?
  2. How to apply for Railway Jobs pursuing final year of BE in CSE? How to prepare for the respective Exams?
  3. Can i apply for AFCAT exam with computer science branch? I am pursuing B.Tech in computer science and engineering
  4. Is there any vacancy for getting railway or any government job after completion of diploma in CSE?
  5. What exam to answer for Railway Job while in B.Tech 3rd year?
  6. Can I apply for AFCAT exam after pursuing B.Tech in computer science and engineering
  7. Can I apply for Government Lecturer Exams in Tamilnadu after completing 10th with 85%, 92% in Diploma and 75% in B.E CSE?
  8. Am I eligible for 12th level entrance exams being Diploma holder?
  9. How to become a Pilot after pursuing B.Tech 3rd year CSE branch
  10. How to get a job in railway? I am pursuing B>E 3rd year EEE
  11. What's the procedure and eligibility criteria to became a crime branch officer? I have done MA in urdu and one year diploma course in computer
  12. Entrance exams to study B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year in Bangalore for a Diploma holder? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible for PG in Biomedical after completing b.E 3rd year with computer science? Names of entrance exams and duration of the PG courses?
  14. Can a girl pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Computer Science be eligible to apply for CDS Exam?
  15. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exams being a CSE candidate? Syllabus for Bank PO Exams? Which Bank Exams are to be conducted next year?
  16. Can I do M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of Diploma in CSE?
  17. How to apply for Railway job after passing all semester in diploma
  18. Can I apply for IAS/KAS after diploma in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
18th March 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Crime Branch Exams and Railway Exams being a Diploma holder in Computer Science and pursuing 3rd year of CSE?

i am a b.com student n i have to study about crime branch .......so can i join ??
14th June 2012, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Crime Branch Exams and Railway Exams being a Diploma holder in Computer Science and pursuing 3rd year of CSE?

my dob 30/07/1988,and i want to join crime branch.
already i had given some police exam
29th October 2012, 06:50 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for crime branch exam? I am higher secondary passed.
11th May 2014, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

I am a bsc 3rd year student an I have to study about crime branch so can I join
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?