27th October 2016, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Which exams to prepare after graduation to get the government job after completion of Computer Science Engineering?

Hello,

I' m a CSE (computer science engineering) student and currently I am in 3rd year.
Which exams I can prepare for after my graduation to get a government job.? Can you please list me down all the jobs in which I can apply for? Awaiting to get the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which course I need to do next after completion of computer science engineering to get a job in central government?
  2. How to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  3. Which all government job or other jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  4. Can I get government job in Punjab after completion of B.A graduation?
  5. Is there any possibility for me to become a government lecturer after completion of group exams?
  6. What is the procedure to follow for getting a Government job or other job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  7. Which Entrance Exams should I give after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science to get a Government Job?
  8. Available Government Jobs after completion of BE in CSE?
  9. How can I get Government Job after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering? How much salary I can get from a Government Job?
  10. What are the possible government job for BE Computer Science Engineering?
  11. How can I become an IT professional and what should I do?
  12. What are the various government jobs I can apply after completion of computer science engineering course?
  13. Is it possible for me to get a government job in railways after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  14. How can I get a government job or other job after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  15. Is there any government job available after completion of M. Tech in Computer Science? -- [New]
  16. Government jobs for computer science engineers? How can I attend those exams? How much percentage is required?
  17. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  18. How to get a government job after doing computer science and engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
27th October 2016, 01:06 PM
karishma singh kashyap
Member+

Default Re: Which exams to prepare after graduation to get the government job after completion of Computer Science Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,

I' m a CSE (computer science engineering) student and currently I am in 3rd year.
Which exams I can prepare for after my graduation to get a government job.? Can you please list me down all the jobs in which I can apply for? Awaiting to get the response. Thank you!
There are various jobs for which you can prepare after getting your degree. The list of respective vacancies are given as following.

1. UPSC CIVIL SERVICES
2.STATE PCS
3.IBPS BANKING RECRUITMENT
4.SSC (CGL)
5.SBI (Assistant manager /clerk /technical support officer)
6.INTELLIGENCE BUREAU (TECHNICAL ASSISTANT)
7.COMBINED DEFENSE SERVICES (TECHNICAL WING)
8.STATE LEVEL CLERICAL VACANCIES (THROUGH SSC OR RESPECTIVE COMMISSION OF STATE)
27th October 2016, 02:16 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which exams to prepare after graduation to get the government job after completion of Computer Science Engineering?

List of government jobs

UPSC

IES

BANK PO & CLERK

DEFENCE SERVICES-CDS EXAMINATION

BHEL

ONGC

SAIL

GAIL

ISRO

You can also apply for these companies like Infosys, TCS,WIPRO etc.

Eligibility Criteria for the selection is -

Graduation must from a recognized university

You must not have any pending backlog.

You must have a good communication skill.
27th October 2016, 04:25 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

You can get government jobs in technical as well as non technical sector. Given below are opportunities for you:

Technical jobs:

*Apply for Graduate Aptitude Test in engineering to get jobs in Public Sector Undertaking jobs as PSU recruit candidates on basis of GATE scorecard.

*National Informatics Centre Entrance examination for CSE candidates.

Non technical jobs:

*Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection Common written examination for clerk and Probationary officer examination.

*Civil Services examination.

*Combined Defence Services examination.

*SSC Combined Graduate Level examination.

*State Public Service Commission exam.
11th August 2019, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Computer Engineering and pursing job in private sector technical but want to move to government sector can you guide with me job and proportional entrance exam for that
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?