2nd December 2014, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Which exams are there to get a job in travel and tourism sector in government

which exams are there to get the job related to travel and tourism sector in government

Related Questions:
  1. Indian government job in Travel & Tourism sector?
  2. Which exams are there to get a job in travel and tourism sector in government -- [New]
  3. Government jobs in Travel & Tourism sector after Diploma?
  4. How to qualify myself for a Government Job in Tourism Sector? What are the requirements?
  5. Government jobs in Tourism sector?
  6. Scope for a government job in tourism course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What to do next after B.Com to join in government travel and tourism department?
  8. How may I get a government job in tourism sector? List of entrance exams for the same?
  9. How to do PGDM in travel and tourism from IITTM Gwalior
  10. Career in Travel and Tourism Sector after passing 12th from humanities stream? Good salary offers?
  11. Can I do a job in any government sector after completing Hospitality and Tourism Management Course from Singapore?
  12. How to get a job in ministry of tourism department?
  13. Government job in hospitality sector for BHMCT holder?
  14. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College?
  15. How can I apply for government tourism jobs or Maharashtra Tourism job in government sectors?
  16. Can I directly join MBA in Travel and Tourism after completing B.Com? List of job opportunities available after completing MBA in travel and tourism?
  17. What can be studies after Masters in Tourism management? How to get in government sector?
  18. How to take MBA after travel and tourism course? What are the job opportunities after MBA?

8th December 2014, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which exams are there to get a job in travel and tourism sector in government

Dear sir/madam i have completed dip.in hotel management & catering technology ,three year diploma..and one course in travel & tourism..how to get a government job in travel & tourism sector...and my father is working in army as barrack store officer..so iam very eager to work in government sector..can you please help m???my no:8056189991

24th March 2015, 06:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which exams are there to get a job in travel and tourism sector in government

AFTER 12TH which course should i go for please help me and my interest in travel and tourism

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?