20th April 2014, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Government job in hospitality sector for BHMCT holder?

Hello! I have been working as a desk co-ordinator in a hotel for last 2 years. Now I am seeking for a government job in a hospitality sector,tourism department,travel agencies etc. I have done Bachelors of Hotel Management and Catering technology (BHMCT).
Looking for a positive response.
Thank you!!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do a job in any government sector after completing Hospitality and Tourism Management Course from Singapore?
  2. Qualification, job position and procedure to get job in Tourism and Hospitality sector?
  3. How to do BHMCT by commerce?
  4. How to get a job in Tourism Sector after completing BSc Hospitality from Mumbai University?
  5. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College?
  6. What are the job opportunities available in government sector for diploma(Mechanical) holder from KSOU?
  7. Is there any job in bank on Diploma basis?
  8. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  9. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  10. Career options after B.Sc (Physics)? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  12. What are the current job openings in government sector for plastic diploma holders?
  13. How can I find a job in railway sector after completion of my Diploma in ECE?
  14. Information regarding Job Opportunities for me in Government sector being a candidate having scored 56% in 10+2?
  15. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  16. How can I qualify myself for a govt job in tourism sector? I have done my B.Sc in hotel management and tourism and currently I am pursuing MBA degree in hospitality management
  17. How to get a job in government sector? I am a student of M.Pharmacy
  18. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
27th April 2014, 08:58 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Government job in hospitality sector for BHMCT holder?

You have been mentioned in the above forum that you have been complete your bachelor degree in BHMCT ( bachelor in hotel management and chattering technology and also you have mentioned that you have worked in two year experienced in the post of desk coordinator but you don't mentioned any college or institution that where you have complete your bachelor degree in BHMCT ( bachelor in hotel management and chattering technology and also you have been mentioned that you are now seeking a job in government in the sector of hospitality and tourism department.

Now I am going to clear your confusion what you have been told in the above forum so that you have the hope that you will get your answer soon. You can join tourism and hospitality department because you have been complete your bachelor degree but now there are no notification about the job in the department of tourism and hospitality department so till there release of there job notification from UPSC ( union public service commission) you can be prepared well for the examination in which you have want so that you will get the easily. So my suggestion is for you that always be study well.
22nd December 2014, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

I have got bachelor's degree in hotel management. An got four years experience as a chef in cruise line. Can I get a govt job
24th January 2015, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

I have done bhmct from iimt hotel management college I have four years experience I want told job in governments sector.
5th February 2015, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I have done my BHMCT from Siddhartha institute of hotel management and catering technology, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh. and I also have a good 4 years in the hospitality, so is there any government job openings?
14th May 2015, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BHMCT from SPH MGV'S HMCT Collage Nashik. I have only industrial training experience so I want to do job in Government Sector. Is there any chance For bhmct students in Government Sector?
4th July 2015, 07:58 AM
Unregistered

sir I have done my bhmct from UTU (uttarakhand) ...I m fresher now so I want to do any government job
6th October 2015, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

I have done my Bsc.in hotel mang. In NIMS UNIVERSITY from jaipur (Rajasthan) I have one year experience in f&b service department and now I m looking for job in Government sector... This is my mail id
[email protected]
11th March 2016, 05:21 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir,I am Done My BHMCT Degree Hotel Managment in Osmania University in Hyderabad.Right now I am Working Taj Hotel But, I will Work inTelangana Tourism is there any jobs
13th May 2016, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

My name is deep chandra I have 4 year experience n also done bschm from ptu I m looking for a govt job related tourism... My nub is 9643076989 [email protected]
12th August 2016, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my bhmct in Dr. Narayana college of hotel management and catering technology under the OSmania university hyd I have only industrial training experience l want to do job in government sector. Is there any chance in government sector?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?