7th June 2011, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Exams to write to study Agriculture in BSc? Fee structure details and list of private colleges in AP?

Hi,
i Did completed Intermediate in goup of MPC.so i want study agriculture in Bsc.what exam i need to write for do that one and fee details.one more if nay private colleges in andhra pradesh.i copleted intermedaite in mpc can learn Bsc in agriculture.

Related Questions:
  1. List of private and government Agriculture BSc colleges? Fee structure?
  2. List of the Agriculture BSc colleges in AP? What is the fee structure?
  3. List of the colleges with fee structure offering B.Sc in Agriculture for diploma holder?
  4. List of the agriculture BSc colleges? What is the fee structure in Andhra Pradesh?
  5. List PG Diploma colleges for studying Agriculture? What is the fee structure of the course?
  6. How to study Ag BSc in Hyderabad? List of the colleges and their fee structure?
  7. List of Agriculture BSc colleges both private and government in AP?
  8. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of agriculture colleges abroad with scholarship program details
  10. List of B.Sc Agriculture colleges in Hyderabad? Location and fee details of the colleges? -- [New]
  11. List of colleges with fee structure which offer B.Sc(Agriculture) in Maharashtra? Subject required to studys in 12th to get admission?
  12. List of Agriculture BSc colleges in AP?
  13. List of ICAR recognized colleges offering admission in B.Sc(Agriculture)?
  14. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure?
  15. List of all India common MBBS entrance exam(Government and Private) which can be given by student of UP? Fee structure of private colleges?
  16. List of all private MBBS colleges in UP and their fee structure?
  17. List of private as well as government colleges offering BBA course in Tamilnadu? Fee structure details?
  18. Procedure to do B.Ed from Bihar? List of private colleges in Bihar for B.Ed? Fee structure of all those colleges?
29th November 2011, 06:14 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exams to write to study Agriculture in BSc? Fee structure details and list of private colleges in AP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
i Did completed Intermediate in goup of MPC.so i want study agriculture in Bsc.what exam i need to write for do that one and fee details.one more if nay private colleges in andhra pradesh.i copleted intermedaite in mpc can learn Bsc in agriculture.
hi,
I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for B.SC Agriculture because you don't have Biology in 12th class.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR B.SC AGRICULTURE:-
> Pass 12th with minimum 50% marks with physics, chemistry and biology.
> Age should be above 17 year.

There are only 2 agriculture college in Hyderabad
>Acharya N G Ranga Agricultural University, Hyderabad
>College Of Horticulture, Hyderabad

good luck!
20th February 2012, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Exams to write to study Agriculture in BSc? Fee structure details and list of private colleges in AP?

wat shld b the % in eamcet 4r b.sc agricltre
29th February 2012, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

FEES IN BSC AGRI PARBHANI
1st March 2012, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

cet exam inagri in nashik
7th March 2012, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir am etika.sravan i have completed inter second year with Bpc i gated 791 marks i requested sir plece gave seet in your college
11th March 2012, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam i'm pursuing my inter 2nd year ..... how can i join in Ag.Bsc if i'll not get better rank how can i do Ag.BSc plz give me some suggestion...
Rathan 9866710427
7th April 2012, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

the best colleges in hyd offering b.sc. m.s.cs group in degree????????????????????????????
16th April 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 700 total in ipe and i am gonna purchase seat in agbsc wil it help me to do good in agbsc iam unfit for eamcet
22nd May 2012, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

grace maria
Ernakulam
My sister has completed 2 with 87% (biology) &we are intrested to do bsc agriculture. what are the procedure to get an admission.is there any college in ernakulam.
23rd May 2012, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Hi..i completed my intermidiate with biology previous year 2012. I got 67% in intermidiate. Now i want to do bsc agriculture ..plz tell me which college is better in up and what is the fee structure of college..thanx
11th June 2012, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

sir iam complite inter. group bipc. i get 700marks. i also wrote eamcet entrance. i nee details ag bsc adimission . and free detail. i also sc reservations .
13th June 2012, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

i want to study AGRICULTURE Bsc in annamalai university what about the fee and what exams we have to write to join in that course
14th June 2012, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Names of government college of BSc agriculture in Maharashtra?fee structure for BSc agriculture?Cutoff point of each?
18th June 2012, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

hi,
sir/madam i completed my intermediate with group Bipc. i want to join in ag bsc. i got 89.1% in IPE.would you please tell me if i am eligible to this course or not?
30th June 2012, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

hi, sir/madam i have completed my intermediate with group bi.p.c.in 2012 so i want to join in bsc.ag. i got 52% in ipe and i secured 40 marks in eamcet. so will you please tell me wheather i am eligible to this course and which college can i get in AP in hyd... please send reply sir.............
10th July 2012, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

respected madam/sir,
I have completed inter with bi.p.c.in 2012. I secured 81%in ipe & 58marks in eamcet & my rank is 28571 can I get an ag bsc seatin ap
10th July 2012, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

HI, SIR /MADAM i have 74% in 12th exam i want to take addmision to BSc agree to the RAHURI .CAN i eligible to take add. there
16th July 2012, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

I DID COMPLETED MY INTERMEDIATE BIPC GROUP. WHAT WAS THE NEXT GROUP TO STUDY
17th July 2012, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

i want to do b.s.c agriculture bt i dnt knw which entrance exam should i write? it is needed to paas in eamcet for agriculture
10th August 2012, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

sir, ihave 81% in 12th and 34192 rank in eamcet i want seat in agriculture iam eligible for that coursel
17th August 2012, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

sir, i have cmpltd my 12th wit 84.6% n my eamcet rank is 12623... Am i eligible to get a seat in b.sc ag in ngranga hyd(rjndrngr)..?kindly tel me d fee structure..?
6th September 2012, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

which is the best colleges for b.sc agriculture in india , preferably in south india ? what kind of exam. for the admission ? kindly give a reply ..
sam thomas
25th November 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

SIR I WANT TO ADMISSON IN BSC AG .I HAVE DONE 12TH CLASS WITH 70
2nd December 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Iam a student of inter mediate 2nd year how many marks should I getin ipe and eamcet for the seat li magbsc college at hyd as I comes under bc b category
14th February 2013, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I m going to do Eamcet 2013, after this what is the procedure to take the add in Bsc agri and where is the colleges in Hyderabad.please ans me thank may email add is [email protected], and what is the total fee will pay. than you.
21st March 2013, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam,
am completed my intermediate exams last Monday with MPC group and i have interest to B.SC Agriculture how can proceed to the said course and am eligibl or not to the above course please tell me the details of the B.Sc Agriculture admission procedure.

thank you.
your faith fully
4th April 2013, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir
I have done my BIPc and want to do B.Sc Agriculture in any college in AP
A.P.
Pl. let me know details
2nd May 2013, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

sir or mam pls tell me that what is fee stu.. in agriculture sci.. after 12th ,i have biology n i want to join bsc agriculture,,..
13th May 2013, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

sir iam female and igot 92% in inter i also wrote eamcet and expecting 60marks and we are oc registration,i want to study agricultural bsc,can you please say what can i donow?
13th May 2013, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

iam female and igot 920marks in inter and iam expecting 60 marks in eamcet and iwas oc registration,how can i study agbsc?
6th June 2013, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

how much to i should get rank in eamcet to do bsc agricultural and my rank is 70927 and iam oc
6th June 2013, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir
I have done my BIPc and want to do B.Sc Agriculture near vijayawada or guntur

please let me know the college contact no or mail IDS
7th June 2013, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

list of agriculture colleges in telangana region for both govt/pvt
8th June 2013, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

I have completed 12th BI.P.C in andhra pradesh, i cannot qualify in emcet, so i can enter B.SC agricultre
8th June 2013, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

i completed my inter in m.p.c with 873 marks.i want join in b.sc aggriculture.can u explain
9th June 2013, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

my sister is completed 10 2 .so she is join in agriculture b.s.c
10th June 2013, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

sir i completed my bi.pc with 53% sir will u please guide that how ican get seat in this college
11th June 2013, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed my puc 2 in karnataka with 46% and i dint write pratical exam will get seat for bsc agriculture in tamilnadu 9620746002
11th June 2013, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my puc 2 with 73% and i dint attend pratical exam will i get bsc agriculture seat in karnataka [email protected]
12th June 2013, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

I am doing 12th with physics, maths and agriculture and would like to join BSc.Ag. in Up.
Pl tell me howwill i get admission and may appear in entrance test. which syllabus is required for entrance.
15th June 2013, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

qualifications for B.Sc Agriculture in andhra pradesh
24th June 2013, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

i got 60000 rank in eamcet bipc stream .do i have chances of getting seat in Bsc agriculture
26th June 2013, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

i got 35000 rank in eamcet bi.p.c stream will i get any seat in agbsc
28th June 2013, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

sir iam male in inter got 66% and in eamcet got 61000 rank but iam intersted in agbse i want pravite seet how can i
29th June 2013, 01:46 AM
gaju7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
Dear Aspirant,
Here i mentioned the colleges which offers Bsc in Agriculture in AP.
**Agricultural College, Naira
**Agricultural College, Mahanandi
**Agricultural College, Bapatla
**Agricultural College, Aswaraopet
**Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University
**Agricultural College, Rajahmundry
**College of Agriculture - Jagtial
11th July 2013, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is bipc 2nd year studying 1st inter scored 80% marks 2nd year i except as that she is also O.C category we desires she will be a medicine student or B.Sc (Ag) to get this or that in a.p what is rank eligibility what entrances are neccesary how much investment will incure please sujject us. thanking you
8th September 2013, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

I had completed intemediate bipc group with 943 marks and emcet rank i got is 15711.i want to join agbsc privately.for that wa
What is the minimum fee and what is the process to join agbsc privately?
24th September 2013, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me d dates of 2nd counceling for agbsc
4th November 2013, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

sir what abt addmission for B,sc agri after i did diploma.in agric)..(i m international std) in ur college...i want to study here in ludhiyana...plz can u give us fee structure n duration of program yr ...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?