7th September 2010, 10:58 PM
b.sudeshna

Exams to be written at the age of 17 and after completing 12th in Maths group? What should be studied after 12th to join in Army?

hi... i m sudeshna.now i m 17 years n i completed my +2 i maths group,what xam shud i write n wat higher study shud i go for 2 get joined in army?

26th August 2011, 04:49 PM
harshavardhan1104

Default Re: Exams to be written at the age of 17 and after completing 12th in Maths group? What should be studied after 12th to join in Army?

National Defence Academy(NDA),which is the entrance exam conducted to students completing 12th to enter in to army.
Paper consists of maths,english,general affairs and physics.you can download the application form from NDA website.For registration fee to write exam costs Rs150/-.
An interview consisting of group discussion,communication skills will be conducted who passes the entrance exam.so be prepared for that.
ALL THE BEST
26th August 2011, 08:18 PM
lovebirdskarun
Senior Member+

Default Re: Exams to be written at the age of 17 and after completing 12th in Maths group? What should be studied after 12th to join in Army?

I think you are interested in defense after the 12th class

so if you are interested to join army you have to visit the following websites

there are so much entries including NDA, btech entry

you can get the various entry with the eligibility and age limit in the website

www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
10th May 2014, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

What competitive exams must be written to get a central government job after the completion of twelfth standard? I secured 98% in X and 92% in XII.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?