28th February 2015, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

Expected rank with 359 marks in AIPMT? Will I be able to get a good government college?

I am getting 359 marks in aipmt will i be able to get a good govt medical college? I have heard that the cut off's may go down this time.Is there really any chance of that???plz reply soon....thank you.....

27th April 2015, 02:05 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Expected rank with 359 marks in AIPMT? Will I be able to get a good government college?

No there is no chance to go down the cut off this time Because competition is increasing year by year not decreasing

You will got a average college with these marks not so awesome college or not too bad college

We can not comment on your rank because it depends on many factors like how many students got marks more than you

If you belongs from any category except General then relaxation is provided you and then you will got admission in a good college
27th May 2015, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Expected rank with 359 marks in AIPMT? Will I be able to get a good government college?

SIR / MAM
I HV GOT 406 MARKS IN AIPMT 2015. WILL I GET ANY GOVT. COLEGE. I BELONG TO OBC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?