21st January 2015, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Expected Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering colleges with rank of 903 in JELET 2015

hello, Suppose that my department rank is 903 (etce) in west bengal jelet in 2015..can you please tell which college i can get as per my ranl?

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are available for JELET student for electronics and telecommunication engineering
  2. Chances of getting admission in government or private colleges having 44 rank in JELET? IEM accepts JELET score?
  3. Expected colleges having 307 rank in JELET?
  4. After diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering can I get to B.Tech or B.E Robotics Engineering? List of the nearby colleges?
  5. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of the colleges that I can get through JELET?
  7. Score required to get under 25000 rank in JEE Main 2015?
  8. How many seats are available for JELET passed students in B.Tech colleges in Kolkata for the branch E&T
  9. Name of books for GRE Electronics and Telecommunication?
  10. Rank required in JELET to get admission in Jadavpur, BESU and Kalyani engineering colleges?
  11. Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  12. How to get admission into good college through lateral entry scheme after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? Colleges offering the course around India?
  13. In which college I will get admission if secured 575 trade rank in JELET Mechanical?
  14. Civil engineering syllabus for JELET? Number of Civil seats in government colleges?
  15. Diploma CST 3rd year student can apply for JELET? Rank required to get government college?
  16. What is the expected cutoff for MHT CET in electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  17. Can I get BIT Durg for electronics and telecommunication engineering? I have scored 1389 rank in CGPET
  18. Cutoff list of all engineering colleges in Nagpur and Amravati University for direct 2nd year engineering in electronics and telecommunication branch?
21st January 2015, 04:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Expected Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering colleges with rank of 903 in JELET 2015

You can get admission in following colleges in West Bengal through JELET.

1. Academy of Technology, Hooghly, Kolkata

2. Aryabhatta Institute of Engineering & Management Durgapur, Burdwan Railway Station, Burdwan

3. Asansol Engineering College, Burdwan

4. Bengal College of Engineering & Technology, Durgapur, Kolkata

5. Birsa Institute Of Technology, Sindri, Dhanbad

6. Camellia School of Engineering & Technology, Kazipara, Kolkata

7. Durgapur Institute of Advanced Technology & Management (Admin Office), Princep Street, Kolkata

8. Government College of Engineering & Ceramic Technologies, Beliaghata H.O., Kolkata
6th October 2018, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Expected Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering colleges with rank of 903 in JELET 2015

List of government b.tech colleges in West Bengal for lateral entry in b.tech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?