26th January 2015, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Expected cut off marks to required in AIPMT 2015 for admission in government colleges?

What is the cut off for govt mbbs in 2015? I mean any expected cut off for admission in govt. college mbbs 2015 of aipmt?

26th January 2015, 01:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Expected cut off marks to required in AIPMT 2015 for admission in government colleges?

If you belong to General category then you must get a All India Rank below 20000 then only you will have chance of getting admission in a Government Medical colleges for MBBS Course. Candidates who belong to reserved category can get admission with a higher rank as their is reservation available according to the government rules.

If we go by the 2014 marks then you one will be called for the counselling if he/she has a score of above 438 marks. This score is applicable for General category. Cut off for SC/ST category normally below this level.

Therefore, try to be well prepared for the exam because there are very less number of MBBS seats available in Government colleges and only those who perform exceptionally get a chance for admission.
27th January 2015, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Expected cut off marks to required in AIPMT 2015 for admission in government colleges?

information about how to get chance in MBBS in private medical colleges in Karnataka. cost of studying MBBS course including donation .
24th April 2015, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

HOW MUCH MARK SHOULD I SCORE IN AIPMT TO GET SEAT IN MADURAI MEDICAL COLLEGE?
29th April 2015, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

I belong to gen category at least how much marks need to get a govt collage in Kolkata?
4th May 2015, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut of of arvindo indore clg if i am frm general
25th May 2015, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

can I get admission in any govt college after scoring 470in aipmt in 2015
27th June 2015, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

How much mark i require in aipmt to get a mbbs seat in kerala gov medical college?
21st July 2015, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

how much mark I require in aipmt to get a mbbs seat in maharashtra gov medical college m frm obc category
29th July 2015, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

How much marks should I get in re-AIPMT2015 to get seat in madurai medical college
3rd October 2015, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am score 470 in aipmt exam 2015 can i get admission in govt medical colleage of mbbs
4th October 2015, 12:01 PM
manishkr36

If we go by the 2014 marks then you one will be called for the counselling if he/she has a score of above 438 marks. This score is applicable for General category. Cut off for SC/ST category normally below this level.

Therefore, try to be well prepared for the exam because there are very less number of MBBS seats available in Government colleges and only those who perform exceptionally get a chance for admission.
27th May 2016, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

My father is in army then how many marks l want in aipmt to get admission in gov. College?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?