9th July 2011, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Facilities in SVNIT college? I want to take admission in 5th counseling in SVNIT

sir if i take admission in 5th counsling in svnit , then can i get hostel facilities in it , is there sufficient hostel in it

17th July 2012, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Facilities in SVNIT college? I want to take admission in 5th counseling in SVNIT

what about hostel fees for girl students in svnit surat?
17th July 2012, 07:54 PM
priyankasree

Default Re: Facilities in SVNIT college? I want to take admission in 5th counseling in SVNIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what about hostel fees for girl students in svnit surat?

Campus :-

The college has well-established Central Learning resource centers like Central library, Central Computer Center, Entrepreneurship Development Cell, Continuing Education Center and Physical Education Section. The college also has a very active Training & Placement section.

Facilities :-

SVNIT has its own campus spread over a surface area of 100 hectares on the Surat-Dumas Highway. Buildings for the academic sector are under construction. Besides, the University offers the following facilities to all its students: hostel blocks, accommodating approximately 1000 students. There are also staff quarters, college canteen, a Departmental Store, a Dispensary, a Guest House, a Post Office, a branch of the State Bank of India and play ground for some of the major games, viz. Football, Basketball, Volleyball and Cricket.

Placement :-

The Institute provides campus placement to its student.This list of visiting companies is like the who's who of top companies of India and abroad. Some of them are Fortune 500 companies and their visit to the campus is a testimonial to the brand value of SVNIT, Surat. The exhaustive list includes Google Inc, Microsoft Corp., TCS, IBM Global Services, Accenture (IDC), Wipro, Tata Motors, General Motors, Mahindra & Mahindra, Maruti Udyog, Atos Origin, Infosys, Amdocs, CSC, L&T , Ashok Leyland and BPCL.

Courses

Bachelor of Technology in Civil Engineering

Category: Civil Engineering
Degree: B.Tech.
Mode: Full Time
Medium: Campus
Duration: 4 Years

B.Tech(Civil Engineering)- Stands for Bachelor of Technology in Civil Engineering. Typically, B.Tech(Civil Engineering) is a four year course, minimum eligibility for which is an intermediate (10+2)..

Master of Technology in Structural Engineering

Category: Structural Engineering
Degree: M.Tech.
Duration: 2 Years

Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat - SVNIT S - Surat offers a two year M.Tech. Structural Engineering course.

Master of Technology in Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering

Category: Others

Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat - SVNIT S - Surat offers M.Tech. Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering course. The duration of course is 2 Years.

Master of Technology in Environmental Engineering

Category: Environmental Engineering

Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat - SVNIT S - Surat offers M.Tech Environmental Engineering and Planning course. The duration of course is 2 Years.

Master of Technology in Water Resources Engineering

Category: Others

Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat - SVNIT S - Surat offers a two year M.Tech Water Resources Engineering and Planning course
17th July 2012, 08:29 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir if i take admission in 5th counseling in svnit , then can i get hostel facilities in it , is there sufficient hostel in it

hello

As you want to take admission in SVNIT (Sardar Vallabh National Institute of Technology) in the fifth round of counseling.so, i have provided the cut-offs for fifth round of counseling at Sardar Vallabh National Institute of Technology.

for cut-off see the attachment for fifth round of counseling..

Now about the hostel facilities at SVNIT

-->>Being an NIT It is having very good facilities and rooms are also good.

--->>separate rooms are available and the choice depends on candidate whether they want to join them as a single room or want to share their rooms.

--->>There are a total of 11 Bhawans or hostels comprising of 7 for Boys and 4 for girls

fees structure for SVNIT Including hostel,mess charges

--->>See the attachment included in the post

--->> this also contains fee structure for all year students,including mess charge.

--->>see the attachment for more....

for more Information you can visit the website:::::http://www.svnit.ac.in/

hope this helped

with regards
roknits
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?