7th November 2012, 08:25 PM
prathimamatli

FCI Assistant grade III exam papers?

i want fci assistant grade III exam previous papers plz send me

8th November 2012, 10:38 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: FCI Assistant grade III exam papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prathimamatli View Post
i want fci assistant grade III exam previous papers plz send me
FCI stands for Food Corporation of India and it basically deals with the management of food grain supply. SSC will now conduct an examination to recruit Category III officers in the FCI. This exam will be conducted on 11th November 2012.

FCI III Exam Eligibility Criteria:-
  • To sit for the Assistant Grade III Exam Post Code A and D you need to be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
  • To sit for the Assistant Grade III Exam Post Code B you need to be a commerce graduate from a recognized university.
  • To sit for the Assistant Grade III Exam Post Code C you need to have a B.Sc degree in Agriculture, Botany, Zoology, Microbiology, Bio-Technology, Bio-Chemistry or Food Science. You can also have a B.E./B.Tech degree in ood Science, Food Science & Technology, Agricultural Engineering or Bio-Technology.
  • Your age should not exceed the upper age limit of 27 years when applying for this exam. There is age relaxation for the reserved category candidates.
  • There is age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates and 10 years for PH candidates.
  • You should know how to operate the computer. The basics at least should be known properly.

Selection Procedure:-

To get selected you need to sit for a written examination which will be followed by a Computer Proficiency Test. For Post Codes A,B and D there is paper I and II. For Post Code C there is paper I and III. Thus paper I is common for all the Post Codes.

On getting good marks in the written examination your name will be shortlisted for the CPT otherwise not. So you should target to score high marks in the exam.

Examination Pattern:-

Paper I will contain questions from the following sections:-

General Intelligence,
General Awareness,
Quantitative Aptitude
English Language

Paper II will contain questions from the following sections:-

Quantitative Methods
English Language and Comprehension

Paper III will contain questions from the following sections:-

Botany, Zoology, Bio-technology, Bio-chemistry, Microbiology, Food Science and Technology, Agriculture and Agricultural Engineering.

Here i have attached the papers you are looking for. Please download them and go through them properly to know more about the question pattern.

Hope this helps :-> :->
Attached Files
File Type: docx fci grade III.docx(13.5 KB, 39 views)
File Type: docx fci grade 3.docx(13.9 KB, 56 views)
File Type: docx fci grade III 2.docx(16.5 KB, 59 views)
File Type: doc FCI General Depot Question Reasoning.doc(35.0 KB, 47 views)
File Type: txt FCI Exam pattern & syllabus.txt(5.1 KB, 62 views)
File Type: pdf FCI Assistant III Grade Exam (Technical).pdf(66.8 KB, 52 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?