8th February 2011, 09:29 PM

FCI Previous Question Paper for the post of Management Trainee(Accounts)

Please send me previous Question Paper for the post of Management Trainee(Accounts)
& What is the pattern for the exam.

Thank U
M.Swapna

Last edited by Admin; 8th February 2011 at 09:35 PM. Reason: .
10th February 2011, 09:21 AM

Default Re: FCI Previous Question Paper for the post of Management Trainee(Accounts)

from where I can get previous years question papers of FCI's Management Trainee exam??? I am not finding any proper link for this. If any of u know kindly tell me.
13th February 2011, 07:23 PM

Default Re: FCI Previous Question Paper for the post of Management Trainee(Accounts)

where can I get the link to download the previous year question papers of FCI for the post of Management Trainee?

Nihar Ranjan Das
16th February 2011, 08:00 PM

PLZ SEND ME FCI MANAGEMENT TRAINEE CATEGORY II POSTS NORTH PREVIOUS PAPERS ON MY MAILING ADDRESS [email protected]

thx
vipin
21st February 2011, 10:55 PM

Please send me previous Question Paper for the post of Management Trainee(Accounts)
mail ID:[email protected]
22nd February 2011, 02:22 PM

hi sir, pls send me fci management trainee general previous year paper to my mailing address [email protected]
praveen kumar
22nd February 2011, 06:03 PM

previous management trainee quation paper pattern of fci
22nd February 2011, 10:10 PM

Please send me previous Question Paper for the post of Management Trainee(Accounts).
My email id is [email protected]
26th February 2011, 09:27 AM

Please send me south side previous Question Paper for the post of Management Trainee(Accounts).
My Mail ID : [email protected];[email protected]
1st March 2011, 12:39 PM
Anumaya

Plz send me the previous question papers of Management trainee
5th March 2011, 09:21 AM

pls send me question paper of FCI (AccountS) of previous year on my email ID [email protected]
5th March 2011, 12:41 PM

Dear All,

If any body has syllabus or prev years ques for MT(Accounts) then please mail it to me @ [email protected]
BEST WISHES!!!

Nargis....
7th March 2011, 10:49 AM

pls send me the previous year question papers for MT (Accounts) at [email protected]
12th March 2011, 02:51 PM

Post Re: FCI Previous Question Paper for the post of Management Trainee(Accounts)

[QUOTE=Unregistered;399541]Hello Sir,
mail ID:[email protected]

sir please send me previous years question papers for practice
20th March 2011, 08:54 AM

please send me previous years questions of MT FCI Finance as well as general
24th March 2011, 07:14 PM

Please send me the previous year question paper for MI CI Finance
14th April 2011, 01:39 PM

I want to get a idea about the question paper of Management trainee (Accounts). So from where I get that. Please send that in Id - [email protected]

Amit
14th April 2011, 09:35 PM
Ca vipin

Dear Sir
Please send me the previous 5 yrs question paper for managment trainee (accounts) for FCi North zone paper

Thanking you
Vipin
15th April 2011, 02:02 AM

EMAIL I D-- [email protected]

I will be very thankful to u...!!
16th April 2011, 06:21 PM

hi neha can u please send me the fci question paper pattern (south zone)to [email protected] u
19th April 2011, 11:44 AM
AJITPARIDA

Hello Everyone,
EMAIL I D-- [email protected]
I will be very thankful to u...!!
19th April 2011, 11:20 PM

plz send me fci previous quedtion paper for management trainee depot my mail id :[email protected]
20th April 2011, 09:36 PM

PLZ SEND ME FCI MANAGEMENT TRAINEE CATEGORY II POSTS SOUTH ZONE PREVIOUS PAPERS ON MY MAILING ADDRESS [email protected].....

Thanks in advanced................
22nd April 2011, 01:50 PM

sir ple send me fci mgt trainee previous year question paper
22nd April 2011, 06:43 PM
amahajan

Hello Dear
I am giving here some links where you would find some papers of FCI MT exam.

http://www.jbigdeal.com/2011/01/fci-management-trainees-question-paper.html

http://allentrancepapersforyou.blogspot.com/2011/02/fci-management-trainee-previous-year.html

http://allentrancepapersforyou.blogspot.com/2011/02/fci-management-trainee-accounts.html
25th April 2011, 01:36 PM

: FCI Previous Question Paper for the post of Management Trainee(Accounts)
26th April 2011, 09:17 PM

ps send me the previous year paper of fci accounts
28th April 2011, 07:48 PM
homelites11

same set of question paper will be use for exam all across the exam , candidate who are appearing more than 3 or more exam center will have the advantage , 90% similarity are there in question ask in 10.01.2011 north east and 24.04.2011 east zone
28th April 2011, 07:50 PM
homelites11

dear all, same set of question , plz consult with your who wrote in previous center
6th May 2011, 04:35 PM
2cuteforuh21

http://www.jbigdeal.com/2011/01/fci-management-trainees-question-paper.html

http://allentrancepapersforyou.blogspot.com/2011/02/fci-management-trainee-previous-year.html

http://allentrancepapersforyou.blogspot.com/2011/02/fci-management-trainee-accounts.html
8th May 2011, 12:07 AM

fci previous question paper for the post of management trainee(accounts)
9th May 2011, 05:01 PM

Sir i need model test papers related fci management trainee examination. Please send it to my mail- [email protected]
10th May 2011, 12:37 PM

sir i want sample paper & previous question paper of manegement trainee (accounts)

chetan saini
12th May 2011, 02:56 PM

please send me previous year paper to email id [email protected]

thanks,
shivani
13th May 2011, 12:43 PM

i want previous year paper to email id [email protected]
14th May 2011, 12:40 PM
world4 me

FCI Previous Question Paper for the post of Management Trainee (Genl./Depot/Movt.)

previous management trainee quation paper pattern of fci
14th May 2011, 12:48 PM
world4 me

previous question paper of fci management Trainees (Genl./Depot/Movt.)
1st June 2011, 05:39 PM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;624445]please send me previous year paper to email [email protected]
11th November 2011, 01:17 PM

Can you please sent Re: FCI Previous Question Paper for the post of Management Trainee(Accounts)
to the following email [email protected]
15th January 2012, 10:12 PM

sir can u send me previous year question papers of general,depot and accounts to the following email id:[email protected]
24th January 2012, 01:20 PM
ravikumar.kuppala

Hai Swapana did u get any Previous Question Paper for the post of Management Trainee(Accounts) plz send my mail id
Thank U
K.Ravi kumar
Mail Id : [email protected]
25th January 2012, 06:33 PM
sagarpatne

I need a the previous year paper of fci accounts please send my mail id my mail id [email protected]