10th February 2011, 09:58 AM
escape2728

Syllabus and sample papers for the Post of Management Trainee in FCI?

Dear Sir,

I will be very thankful to you if you provide me with some of the sample papers or previous years questions papers for the post of management trainee (FCI). My mail id is [email protected]. Thank you

14th February 2011, 12:41 AM
swati biswas

Default Re: Syllabus and sample papers for the Post of Management Trainee in FCI?

hello friend

you can download the papers and book details from
www.gjtutorial.com/.../fci-recruitment-2010-management-trainee-accounts-technical/
for more details about the conduct of the exam...you can visit the following link.........

http://specialtest.in/fci/NorthMTACTech/

best wishes
16th February 2011, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and sample papers for the Post of Management Trainee in FCI?

wanted to download the exam papers ,syllabus for fci category I and II posts
22nd February 2011, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

kindly send me fci management trainee(general) in this mail i.d [email protected]
24th February 2011, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Please send me previous question paper for fci management trainee grade II(GENERAL).e-mail [email protected]
24th February 2011, 05:50 PM
prem_sharma2010

please forward me the previous question papers of FCI management trainee exams, and please guide me about the study material to be used for the preparation of examination. my email id is [email protected]
26th February 2011, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

plz send me previous paper of fci management trainee [email protected]
26th February 2011, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want FCI management trainee exam papar set of previous year?
27th February 2011, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

sir, please send me last year fci mt written test.
27th February 2011, 11:37 PM
prasun_prince@rediffmail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
wanted to download the exam papers ,syllabus for fci category I and II posts
kindly send me previous question paper for fci management trainee(general) in this mail i,d, [email protected]
28th February 2011, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

please send the indicative syllabus for post of Management Trainee and sample papers of those who appeared in 2009 to my mail [email protected]
1st March 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

WHICH BOOK FOLLOW FOR THE PREPARATION FOR FCI EXAM IN MANAGEMENT TRAINEE?
2nd March 2011, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

sir plz. send me syllabus and sample papers for the post of management trainee(general)
2nd March 2011, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

if any one,please let me know and have the sample paper for the upcoming exam of fci for the post of MT(accounts),i will thank full.
7th March 2011, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

how can i get model paper or sample paper or previous papers for whichever post i want
please reply
9th March 2011, 06:36 AM
Unregistered

please suggest me which book to follow to prepare for FCI category II MT post (account).My email id is [email protected]
11th March 2011, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

what is the question pattern of general trainee in fci
11th March 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

sir plz. send me syllabus and sample papers for the post of management trainee(general)

id is [email protected]
12th March 2011, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

plz send me previous paper of fci management trainee (general)............my email id is [email protected]
12th March 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

sir , i need sample papers of management trainee n last years papers, please send it to my mail id [email protected]
15th March 2011, 07:53 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madem
plz send me syllabus and previous question papers of fci exams and plz guide me about the study materialto be used for prepration of fci mt exams
15th March 2011, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir, You will be more greatfull, If you provide me Syallabus and last year sample paper of Management Trainee Grade II.
Please send it to my id [email protected]
16th March 2011, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

plz can u send me previous model papers set of fci management trainee (general)because i am giving this exam first time..plz send me............my email id is [email protected]
22nd March 2011, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

its available in gjtutorial site
29th March 2011, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

plz send me previous paper or website link of fci management trainee [email protected]
1st April 2011, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

plz send me previous papers of fci management trainee grade II at [email protected]
3rd April 2011, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
please send me last time sample papers of management trainee (general) exam.
and also send me which type of question comes in management topic.
my [email protected]
4th April 2011, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

sir,
plz send me syllabus of entrance exam of fci management trainee (general)
4th April 2011, 09:10 PM
indrajitmishra123
Senior Member+

Location: c/o- Laxmidhar mishra, at- jayapurkilla, p.o.- pipli,dist- puri, pin-752104, orissa

hello friend. you can go for the link www.gjtutorial.com/.../fci-recruitment-2010-management-trainee-accounts-technical/ to get materials and syllabus of FCI. good luck.
5th April 2011, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

sir,
plz send me syllabus of entrence exam of management trainee (genral & depot).

dinker singh
8th April 2011, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
plz send me syllabus of entrence exam of management trainee south zone(genral, movement & depot).
9th April 2011, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
Plz send me the Previous years question papers for FCI Management Trainee(General) cat 2 & the sample paper for the upcoming exams for Apr,2011.
My Email Id is [email protected]

Regards
Rajeev
9th April 2011, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

sir,plz send me the s and some sample paper for the post of management trainee in FCI.
13th April 2011, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

sir i want the fci question paper of last year
15th April 2011, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

lease send me syllabus for MT exam for FCI 2011 subject wise on my mail [email protected]
16th April 2011, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

please send me the syallbus of management trainees.which topics for computers.my id is [email protected]
17th April 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

lease send me syllabus for MT exam for FCI 2011 subject wise on my mail [email protected]
18th April 2011, 01:17 PM
sathyanarayanareddy

hi frnds can u send me fci management trainee Q PAPERS pls
[email protected]
21st April 2011, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

plz send me the management trainee previous years solved papers [email protected]
21st April 2011, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

plz send me the previous years solved papers of fci management trainee to [email protected]
24th April 2011, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

sir,when will them send a hall-tickets to us
25th April 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the previous years solved papers of fci management trainee (
General) to [email protected]
27th April 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

please help in sending previous solved papers for the post of management trainee general in FCI at my id [email protected]
28th April 2011, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Why FCI is using same set of Question again and again in all the exam
Cause exam conducted in north east zone at 10.04.2011 and east zone 24.04.2011 have 80% similarity.

I had written in both the center.

this will give unfair advantage to those who will be writing in all the center
please pass my message to all
28th April 2011, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

same set of question is use for different center across india, candidate who had wrote 2 or 3 center much know better question , because all the question have 90% similarity.
28th April 2011, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

plese send me FCI previous model papers and syllabus for management trainee(depot) to [email protected]
4th May 2011, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

hello sir ,
i'm vikas gupta & i need syllabus & few sample papers for fci management trainee examination
my email id is vks [email protected]
please give me guidelines for this examination hurry .
thanking u regards
vikas gupta
9th May 2011, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Dear @[email protected]

Have you recieved any sample papers for the said FCI MT exam from the said providers. Please do mail me if any as I am too appearing for the said exam for North Zone.

Regards
Abhay

Quote:
Originally Posted by escape2728 View Post
Dear Sir,

I will be very thankful to you if you provide me with some of the sample papers or previous years questions papers for the post of management trainee (FCI). My mail id is [email protected]. Thank you
9th May 2011, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Dear Administrator

Kindly send the syllabus and solved papers of previous years and of this year held in various zones so far, if possible for Management Trainnee(General) FCI on my mail id [email protected]

Your early response will be highly appreciated.

Regards
Abhay
9th May 2011, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE SEND ME PREVIOUS PAPERS AND SYALLABUS OF MT-II IN FCI AND SEND ME ON MY ID [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?