20th July 2011, 09:54 PM
s.belho

Fee structure for admission into B.Tech Mechanical and Hostel?

May i know the fees for admission into B.Tech. in Mechanical and hostel . I want to admit my daughter into your institution who had been allotted a seat through JEE , Nagaland Government.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for admission into B.Tech Mechanical and Hostel?
  2. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  3. What is the fee structure for B.Tech? What is the hostel fee?
  4. What is the fee structure followed for B.Tech Mechanical branch? -- [New]
  5. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech?
  6. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  7. What is the fee structure for Ph.D in echanical engineering?
  8. What is the total fee structure including the hostel fees of KIIT B.Tech?
  9. Course fee structure and hostel fee per year for BBA course in KIIT University of Bhubaneshwar and B.Tech course fee?
  10. Fee structure for 4 years B.Tech course with Hostel Fees?
  11. Free structure of LPU B.Tech along with hostel charges?
  12. List of government colleges which provides hostel facility? What's the fee structure for the same?
  13. What is the required cutoff for admission in PGDM? What is the fee structure?
  14. What is the fee for B.Tech Civil with Hostel Fee?
  15. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  16. Fee structure including hostel fee per annum of B.Tech in KIIT? Any chance for mechanical, electrical or civil? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which college is best for B.Tech Mechanical? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  18. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT?
20th July 2011, 11:47 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Fee structure for admission into B.Tech Mechanical and Hostel?

Dear Sir,

As you are interested to admit your daughter in B.Tech, The fee and hostel charges of B.Tech are as follows:

The fee is approximately Rs 80,000 to Rs 1,00,000 per anum.

The fee of hostel is approximately Rs 60,000 to Rs 80,000 per anum for single bed room.

The fee may differ from state to state and University to University. It is only rough figure. The variation may be only 5000 to 10,000 only.

Now a days Banks are also financing the fee.

All the best.....................
29th July 2011, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for admission into B.Tech Mechanical and Hostel?

Sir/mam i am interested in taking admissions in b tech. mechanical in your university.please kindly tell me what is the fee structure for foreign students with scholarships and without scholarships including hostel n mess. mine 2 marks is 64% n in pcm is 60% . i will be eagerly waiting for your reply.thank you
avadhesh mandal
biratnagar,nepal
7th June 2012, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for admission into B.Tech Mechanical and Hostel?

Sir,i want to study B.tech in mechanical engineering.i want to know the fee for it in IIT DELHI to know is it affordable or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?