12th January 2013, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

What is the required cutoff for admission in PGDM? What is the fee structure?

what is the required cut off for cat for admission in pgdm??/
what is the avg. placement salary??
what is the fee structure??
are there seats allotted to te obc section??
does your college provides any hostel facility??hostel charges??

Related Questions:
  1. Required cutoff for admission in PGDM? Fee structure of the course?
  2. Admission procedure of PGDM? Qualification required? Date of admission and fee structure?
  3. Process and fee structure of PGDM?
  4. When are the TANCET results going to be announced? What is the cutoff? Fee structure for the same?
  5. What is the fee structure of Kasturba Manipal University? What is the maximum cutoff or minimum eligibility percentage for admission?
  6. Top private B-School with low fee structure in Bengaluru for PGDM course which has best placement record? -- [New]
  7. Procedure to get admission in FC? What is the cutoff and fee structure? Is forensic science course available in FC?
  8. What is PGDM? Degree fee structure and duration?
  9. What is the required percentage for admission in AMIE? What is the fee structure?
  10. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  11. Which are the good colleges of Delhi NCR for PGDM and MBA programme? What is the fee structure, the eligibility criteria and the hostel fees?
  12. What is the least cutoff marks expected to get admission in medical colleges in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  14. What is required to work in UK after PGDM? What type of job can I get there?
  15. How to take admission for external MBA after completing BCA from Pune University? Procedure, fee structure and the documents required?
  16. What is the criteria and fee structure for admission in Symbiosis, Pune?
  17. Cutoff list of last years of AIEEE exam for admission in ECE? What is the fee structure?
  18. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT?
27th June 2013, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the required cutoff for admission in PGDM? What is the fee structure?

what is the ciretiria to get an admiton in pgdm
25th September 2013, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the required cutoff for admission in PGDM? What is the fee structure?

What is the required cutoff for admission in PGDM? What is the fee structure?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-required-cutoff-admission-pgdm-what-fee-structure-1041882.html#ixzz2fuM03xIn
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?