16th July 2018, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of BCom(Principles of Management) in Mount Carmel College, Bangalore?

Hi, I would like to know about the course structure of BCom(Principles of Management) course which is available in Mount Carmel College, Bangalore. Can anyone of you please let me know about the structure of this course and also the fee expenses. Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How many BCom(Principles of Management) seats are available in Mount Carmel College, Bangalore?
  2. Should I study BCom(Principles of Management) in Mount Carmel College, Bangalore?
  3. Fee structure and application dates for PUC 1 & 2nd year for Mount Carmel?
  4. Admission criteria to study BCom(Principles of Management) in Mount Carmel College, Bangalore?
  5. What is the cutoff list of Christian College Lucknow, St Joseph College Bangalore, Mount Carmel Institute of Management Bangalore
  6. Entrance exam available to study BCom(Principles of Management) in Mount Carmel College, Bangalore?
  7. Can I get an education loan to study B.Sc in Mount Carmel Autonomous college, Bangalore?
  8. Date of issue of application form for PUC in Mount Carmel PU college? What are the science group subjects available in this college?
  9. Procedure of application to join PUC Science in Mount Carmel College Bangalore
  10. Fee structure of different PU Colleges in South Bangalore?
  11. How to get admission in class 11th arts/science in Mount Carmel PU college? How to get admission?
  12. Course structure & fee expenses of MBA(Technology Management) in ICE College of Management?
  13. Which is the best college to select for doing BBA course?
  14. Course structure & fee expenses of PG Diploma in Healthcare Management admission in IICT?
  15. Course structure and fee expenses of BPharma(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in Nalanda School of Management College? -- [New]
  16. Cutoff list and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get admission in PU colleges in Bangalore?
  18. Course structure and fee expenses of MBA(Aviation Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
25th July 2018, 03:32 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of BCom(Principles of Management) in Mount Carmel College, Bangalore?

Course structure and fee expenses of B.Com (Principles of Management) in Mount Carmel College, Bangalore are as follows:-
Course Duration – 3 years
Course Type – Degree
Course Level – Graduation
Course Mode – Regular
Fee expenses – INR 1.67 Lakhs
Eligibility – 10+2 passed with commerce stream with a minimum of 60% aggregate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?