30th January 2018, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of application to join PUC Science in Mount Carmel College Bangalore

My daughter is writing SSLC exam in 2018 so I want to know about the fee structure for PUC Science. When application will be available and any discount for distinction students, or any scholarship are being provide? What percentage is must in SSLC?

23rd February 2018, 04:05 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of application to join PUC Science in Mount Carmel College Bangalore

Fees for PUC Science course:
>>Fees of PUC Science course in Mount Carmel College are 18000 rupees (approx.) per annum.

Cut-off marks:
>>Candidates should get 91% marks in SSLC marks to get admission in Mount Carmel College in above mentioned course.

Scholarships Details:
There are few scholarships which are given to some extremely meritorious but poor students. But the numbers of scholarships are low. The amount of scholarships can be between 60-75% of total course fees.
5th April 2018, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of application to join PUC Science in Mount Carmel College Bangalore

I want to know about the fee structure for 1st PUC commerce in mount Carmel college Bangalore. When does the application form will be available and the date of admission. Whether integrated coaching is provided for commerce?
9th May 2018, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for 11 th sciences group, as am unable to open your online application .
From when the application are available? Is it only online or can get by hand too?
4th March 2020, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

I did my 1 st pu in other college now can I get admission in this college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?