25th April 2022, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Fee Structure of Appsc and group exams in RC Reddy institute?

Hi am Aruna. Am prepare for groups and appsc. I want fee structure of RC Reddy institute and batch start details send my mail : [email protected]
Thank you sir

29th April 2022, 09:56 PM
jacobleo329

Default Re: Fee Structure of Appsc and group exams in RC Reddy institute?

In Appsc, the last session will be National level going up to match the syllabus of that national level. For this reason we are thinking of formation a set and also paying more money to reach more students.*

All the colleges do this on their own. Depending on the college, they will either decide how much they charge the student, or they don't pass the tuition amount to you and make you pay from your money.

Appsc and group certification related fees are declared at there website, The fee schedule applicable for students beginning the BBA programme for spring 2022 session is as follows: Initially, the semesters paid are as follows:
1st year Semester I-Ist Semester - Rs. 5,792/-
2nd year Semester Two BBA Semester - Rs.6,666/-
3rd yearSemester Three BBA Semester - Rs.7,556/-
4th yearSemester Four BBA Semester - Rs.8,416/-

For each subsequent reservation over and above one reserved in a semester before admission , 75 per cent (Rs 6,666 VCF) of waived fee is debited to the student's bank account i.e., 75 per cent of frfp is charged along with frfp but discounted by frfp discount of 20%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?