9th September 2016, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure for Group 2 coaching at RC Reddy Institute? Can I take admission for evening batches?

I would like to take coaching at RC reddy institute for group 2 exams and would like to know the fee structure for it. I have completed my BA and I am a state govt. employee already but want to crack group 2, so kindly let me know can I take admission for evening batches in this month itself till I appear for exam as I'm working can't attend full day classes.Please send me the details to my mail I'd [email protected]

12th March 2018, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for Group 2 coaching at RC Reddy Institute? Can I take admission for evening batches?

I would like to take coaching at RC reddy institute for group 2 exams and would like to know the fee structure for it. Please send me the details to my mail I'd [email protected]

24th April 2018, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for Group 2 coaching at RC Reddy Institute? Can I take admission for evening batches?

Hi, I would like to join in RC reddy institute for group 2 coaching. Could you please let me know the fee details and when will be the new batch starts.

29th April 2018, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

I am ex servicemen I would like to take admission for group ii. Am.i eligible . Is there any full time coaching
Mallik
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?