17th July 2011, 03:35 PM
salucky
Junior Member+

Fee structure for B.Tech in AMU Aligarh? Is AMU Aligarh the best for engineering?

I want to know what is the fee structure of b.tech in amu aligarh?is amu aligarh best for engineering

9th February 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for B.Tech in AMU Aligarh? Is AMU Aligarh the best for engineering?

plz tell me the fee structure of entire course of btech as well as of polytecnic...
9th February 2012, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for B.Tech in AMU Aligarh? Is AMU Aligarh the best for engineering?

b.tech form fees
28th February 2012, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

How can i apply for btech in amu
29th February 2012, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

fee structure for b-tech in amu aligarh?is amu the best for b\tech
21st August 2012, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

b.tech full fee
17th December 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

what is fee structur for Btec of amu please tell me sir
18th December 2012, 12:25 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend......

AMU is the best engineering college. Dont worry about this college. In this college lot of courses are available.

Fee structure:

All the best.........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?