21st September 2015, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of Aligarh Muslim University B.Sc(Honours) entrance exam?

Sir,
I would like to know the important dates of entrance exam of Aligarh Muslim University for B.Sc(Honours) course? Kindly tell me about the dates immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to crack M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exam conducted by Aligarh Muslim University?
  2. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU?
  3. When M.Com entrance exam is conducted by Aligarh Muslim University? Procedure to apply?
  4. What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam of M.Com course of Aligarh Muslim University?
  5. Detailed procedure and eligibility to appear in B.Tech entrance exam of Aligarh Muslim University?
  6. Detailed information about the entrance exam to study B.Ed in Aligarh Muslim University?
  7. Detailed information about B.Sc(Physics) entrance exam conducted by Aligarh Muslim University?
  8. Previous entrance question papers of Aligarh Muslim University?
  9. When the notification for B.Tech entrance exam will be released by Aligarh Muslim University?
  10. Aligarh Muslim University offers M.Sc(Electronics) course? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for admission?
  11. Detailed information about PhD(Urdu) entrance exam conducted by Aligarh Muslim University?
  12. What is the syllabus of entrance exam of Aligarh Muslim University?
  13. Detailed information and last date of application of Aligarh Muslim University 9th entrance exam?
  14. What is the procedure for admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University
  15. Admission in MSc Chemistry in Fergussan College after doing Bsc Chemistry from AMU? Important dates for admission?
  16. Information about Aligarh Muslim University entrance exam for 9th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Previous years question papers for PG Unani Entrance test of Aligarh Muslim University?
  18. Aligarh Muslim University offers B.Pharmacy course? Date of entrance exam? -- [New]
22nd September 2015, 10:36 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Aligarh Muslim University B.Sc(Honours) entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I would like to know the important dates of entrance exam of Aligarh Muslim University for B.Sc(Honours) course? Kindly tell me about the dates immediately.
The Aligarh Muslim University entrance exam 2015 for B.Sc Hons was already completed. Please wait for next notification which is update in official website and reputed news paper as well. I am expecting that Aligarh Muslim University entrance exam notification will be released during the month of April/May. However, please keep on watching the official website of Aligarh Muslim University for Important updates.

Contact Information:
Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh
Phone-No: 700994 700220
Fax: 0571-701331
Email: [email protected]
22nd September 2015, 11:37 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Aligarh Muslim University B.Sc(Honours) entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Important Dates for B.Sc entrance exam 2016 of Aligarh Muslim University:-

The date of application form of AMU will be available on February

Last date of AMU application form will be March 2016.

AMU examination date will be held on May 2016.
23rd September 2015, 09:12 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Important Dates regarding B.Sc entrance exam for the year 2016 of Aligarh Muslim University is mentioned below, have a look over it.

Important dates:

Application form will be available in the month of February 2016.
The form should be submitted within the month of March 2016.
The entrance examination will be held in the month of May 2016.
12th April 2016, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I want last year entrance question papers for class11th to prepare for entrance exam
plz send me on my email id Raoshiza888 @gmail.com
23rd March 2018, 07:23 AM
Unregistered

Sir please send me test papers of B.sc a.m.u. because I want to see which type of the test paper B.sc. Sir and do not confirm language English Hindi or both
sir please send this whatt'sapp number 9756121942
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?