6th February 2015, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in other MBBS college through AMU MBBS entrance exam? Number of MBBS seats available in AMU?

Hello
how many seats are available
for mbbs in AMU Aligarh.
Is there any other colleges
provide mbbs degree through AMU entrance??????

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required in 12th to appear in AMU MBBS entrance exam?
  2. How may I get the direct admission in AMU for MBBS course? What's the procedure and fee structure for the same?
  3. How can I prepare to qualify in AMU entrance exam for 11th Commerce? Number of seats available?
  4. Direct admission in AMU for MBBS? What is the procedure and the total fee structure?
  5. Will I get direct admission with low fee structure to study MBBS/BDS in AMU, Jamia Hamdard or in any college of Delhi?
  6. Any MBBS college providing MBBS course with low fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it possible to get admission in MBBS after scoring 157/240? How many MBBS seats are there in SMU?
  8. Recommended colleges for me for MBBS with lowest possible fee structure? Number of seats available for MBBS for open category in Maharashtra?
  9. How many seats are available for MBBS in Gujarat? Any college which will be started for MBBS in Gujarat?
  10. Student who is passing 12th in the year can apply for MBBS at AMU in the same year?
  11. How to apply for MBBS in Tamilnadu? Is there any entrance exam for getting seats for MBBS? What is the procedure to be followed?
  12. What are the methods to get admission for PG in Karnataka after MBBS?
  13. Admission in MBBS is through entrance exam or direct admission is possible?
  14. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU?
  15. Can I do MBBS after my O/| exam? Entrance exams and universities which are best for MBBS?
  16. Fee structure for direct admission in MBBS course through management seat? How many seats are available?
  17. What to do for admission in 11th standard at AMU?
  18. Number of seats available for MBBS program in UPMT? Cutoff rank to get admission in Uttarakhand?
27th March 2015, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in other MBBS college through AMU MBBS entrance exam? Number of MBBS seats available in AMU?

HOW MUCH FEES PER MONTH OR PER YEAR AFTER PASSING ENTRANCE EXAM OF MBBS IN AMU?
21st August 2019, 11:14 AM
Alam sahil

Default Amu have a pharm d course ?

61% in 12 standard.
Is there pharm d course?
What's the procedure to take admission?
Fee structure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?