14th July 2015, 04:51 PM
aneeshwayanad4

Fee structure of best colleges in Bangalore for B.Sc in Biochemistry? Future scope of this course?

sir,
MY NAME IS ANEESH KH I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT THE FEES STRUCTURE ,BEST COLLEGES IN BANGLORE,TYPE OF JOBS,SALARY AND FUTURE SCOPE OF BSC BIOCHEMISTRY

FAITHFULLY
ANEESH

Related Questions:
  1. How to join MSc medical biochemistry or MSc Biochemistry in Chennai after completing BSc Biochemistry? Which are the best colleges for my higher studies?
  2. What is the future scope for biochemistry? I have completed graduation
  3. Which one has more scope biochemistry or microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the scope of Medical Biochemistry? I am a B.Sc graduate.
  5. What is the fee structure of the following engineering colleges?
  6. What is the scope of Biochemistry?
  7. Which branch of BSc has more scope in future?
  8. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing? Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the scope after doing BSc Nursing?
  9. How to go for Mechatronics course? Colleges providing the course and what is the qualification criteria for admission? Fee structure and the future scope for the course?
  10. Best colleges for PhD in Biochemistry? Duration, fee structure and entrance test for the same?
  11. Can I do M.Sc. in Biochemistry after completion of B.Sc.(hons) in Biotechnology? Scope and Top colleges in India for Biochemistry?
  12. What is the fee structure of Ayurveda Colleges in Bangalore?
  13. Which B.Sc course in DU I should opt for that has best scope in future? I have scored 92% marks in 12th?
  14. Which are the best M.Com colleges in Bangalore? What is the fee structure?
  15. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology?
  16. What is the fee structure for CAT entrance exam and colleges in Bangalore?
  17. Colleges providing MSc Nanotechnology in Bangalore? What is the fee structure?
  18. What is the fee structure to do BMS course in commerce?
14th July 2015, 05:44 PM
vickyhansi

Default Re: Fee structure of best colleges in Bangalore for B.Sc in Biochemistry? Future scope of this course?

Best college for B.Sc Biochemistry in Bangalore:

Indian Academy Degree College, Kalyan Nagar Bangalore

Fee is Rs 14000

Wisdom School of Management

Garden City College, Bangalore

Christ University, Hosur Road, Bangalore

St. Joseph College

Bangalore City College

Anupama College Of Management Studies and Science
14th July 2015, 09:00 PM
john215

Default Re: Fee structure of best colleges in Bangalore for B.Sc in Biochemistry? Future scope of this course?

Re: Fee structure of best colleges in bangalore for B.Sc on Biochemistry? future scope of this course?

I have given the fee structure pdf file you can see below attach file
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Affiliation-fee.pdf(229.3 KB, 81 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?