12th October 2011, 02:36 PM
vishumbl

What is the fee structure for CAT entrance exam and colleges in Bangalore?

Sir,
I am willing to attend CAT entrance exam and my graduation will complete. So when will I find form and wats the reg fee.
And I need to know fee the structure of colleges in Bangalore.

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges for MPT in Tamilnadu and Bangalore for specialization in Orthopeadics and Neurology? What is the fee structure?
  2. What is the fee structure of the following engineering colleges?
  3. Fee structure for MBBS in government medical colleges at Bangalore
  4. Best colleges, required percentage and fee structure for MBA course? -- [New]
  5. Entrance exam date of BBM in Bangalore? What is the fee structure?
  6. What is the fee structure of Ayurveda Colleges in Bangalore?
  7. What is the fee structure for CAT entrance exam?
  8. Criteria of CAT entrance exam along with fee structure? Fee structure of IIM and non IIM institutes?
  9. How to get the degree of B.Ed? What is the procedure for it?
  10. Which are the best M.Com colleges in Bangalore? What is the fee structure?
  11. Which is the best college for MBA in India? What is the best option between MBA and PGDM?
  12. MPT colleges in Delhi along with their fee structure? Dates for entrance exam?
  13. List of the colleges offering CA correspondence course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure? What is the course duration?
  14. On what basis are CAT questions prepared? Fee structure for the exam?
  15. In which college can I get admission at Bangalore having 50000 rank in CET? Fee structure of these colleges and recommended Bank for education loan?
  16. Where to register for ICWAI in Bangalore? What is the fee structure of ICWAI? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  18. Details of government colleges in Bangalore? Names of colleges and their fee structure?
18th May 2012, 02:12 PM
ranjeet kumar sanjeet
Member+

Default Re: What is the fee structure for CAT entrance exam and colleges in Bangalore?

dear friend.
the registration for the cat exam 2012 will start on august 2012.
the fee for the registration is Rs. 1500/ .
the date of the exams and other details are not published yet, generally the exam will held in the month of november-december.
the eligibility criteria for cat is a minimum of 50% in your graduation with any strem from any recognised university.
list of the mba colleges of bangalore
1. iim- bangalore.
2. xime- bangalore.
3. isme- bangalore.
4. iasms- bangalore.
5. itm- bangalore.
the fee structure mba are different for different institutions.
all the best.
18th May 2012, 02:13 PM
ranjeet kumar sanjeet
Member+

Default Re: What is the fee structure for CAT entrance exam and colleges in Bangalore?

dear friend.
the registration for the cat exam 2012 will start on august 2012.
the fee for the registration is Rs. 1500/ .
the date of the exams and other details are not published yet, generally the exam will held in the month of november-december.
the eligibility criteria for cat is a minimum of 50% in your graduation with any strem from any recognised university.
list of the mba colleges of bangalore
1. iim- bangalore.
2. xime- bangalore.
3. isme- bangalore.
4. iasms- bangalore.
5. itm- bangalore.
the fee structure mba are different for different institutions.
all the best.
22nd July 2012, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

sir
where do i get this CAT form in Hyderabad
16th February 2013, 06:13 PM
umesh redekar

What is the fee structure for CAT entrance exam
30th June 2013, 03:30 AM
Unregistered

what is the fees structure for this CAT exam?
17th October 2013, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

sir,
I am complete gradute so i need higher study for charted accountant in bangalore city so any entrance attend for me?
23rd April 2014, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to appear for cat 2014, i could not get the correct information about registration dates fee structure. so let me know the details of sale of voucher,reg. exam dt. etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?