4th September 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure to join B.Ed course in Jammu University?

Tell me the fee sturcture of b.ed course in jammu university

Related Questions:
  1. What is the total fee structure of B.Ed course in Jammu Kashmir University -- [New]
  2. How may I do B.Ed from Jammu university without attending any class in the session? What is its course fee structure?
  3. How to apply for B.Ed in Jammu University after scoring 49.5%? Fee structure of it?
  4. What is the total fee of Jammu University of B.Ed?
  5. What is the B.Ed course fee structure in Jammu university?
  6. Possibility of getting admission for B.Ed course in Jammu University through correspondence? What is the total fee structure and last date to submit the form?
  7. How to apply for B.Ed in Jammu University? What is the fee structure of B.Ed?
  8. UNIVERSITY OF JAMMU - BEd OLD SOLVED QUESTION PAPERS
  9. Is B.Ed. degree course offered by Jammu University governed under NCTE act?
  10. Is B.Ed course in Jammu University equivalent in Berhampur University? What is the eligibility and the fee structure?
  11. Eligibility criteria and fee structure of B.Ed course from Jammu university?
  12. What is the last date of form submission submission and the fee structure of B.Ed course offered by Jammu university?
  13. Is B.Ed in Jammu University equivalent to Berhampur University? What is the fee structure?
  14. Details of fee structure of MBBS in government colleges in Jammu?
  15. What is the last date for admission in B.Ed distance course in Jammu University
  16. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How may I join B.Ed course through correspondence from Jammu university after completing MA with 62% marks?
  18. How to get admission in B.Ed in Jammu University? What is the total fee structure
15th October 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure to join B.Ed course in Jammu University?

sir what is the fee structure of jammu b.ed.2012? and which type i deposite uni. jammu fee....... by bank droft or cash
1st June 2013, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

b.eb from jammu uni. is regular or correspondence course????
please ans soon
4th December 2013, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW WHERE IS JAMMU UNIVERSITY AND WHAT IS FEE FOR B ED COURSE TO BE DONE
25th February 2014, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

SIR PLAZ TELL ME THE FEES STRUCTURE IN B E D COURSE IN CORRESPONDENCE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?