2nd June 2012, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Fee structure to join Marine Engineering?

for four years how much fees to marine engenearing

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  2. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to join B.E Marine engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering with 85%? What is the fee structure?
  4. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  5. Duration of marine engineering course? What is the fee structure of it?
  6. What are subjects in Marine Engineering and Fee structure of the universities? -- [New]
  7. Fee structure to join Marine Engineering?
  8. Procedure to join Marine Engineering course after B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Fee structure of this course and the course duration?
  9. Which are the top Marine Engineering colleges in Mumbai? Fee structure of the B.Tech course?
  10. How can I join marine engineering after my 12th class in Amity University Chennai? What is the total fee structure?
  11. Marks required to do marine engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical degree course? What is the fee structure?
  12. Which are the best Institutes to do M.Sc in Marine Engineering? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  13. What is the fee structure of 1 year Marine Engineering course?
  14. Which colleges are good for Merchant Navy? How is the scope in it? Eligibility criteria for a Marine Engineering after diploma? What is the fee structure?
  15. List of the government engineering colleges along with their details like last date of application forms submission, fee structure etc, offering marine engineering course?
  16. How to join marine engineering after B.E Mechanical Engineering? What is the fee structure for it? Physical requirements and the salary structure?
  17. Fee structure of Marine Engineering course?
  18. Procedure to join marine engineering after B.E(Mechanical)? Fee structure and course duration?
6th June 2012, 03:15 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure to join Marine Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
for four years how much fees to marine engenearing
The Fee structure of Marine Engineering course in various institutes are as follows:
  • C.V. Raman College of Engineering: Rs.998000
  • G.K.M College of Engineering & Technology: Rs.960000
  • Sri Venkateshwara College of Engineering: Rs.690700
  • Tolani Maritime Institute: Rs.1065590
  • AMET University:Rs.760000
  • HIMT College: Rs.1000000
For more information, refer to the official website of the aforementioned institutes.
25th July 2012, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure of marine engineering for 4 years
12th October 2012, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

which is the less fee college for marine engeenering in india??
4th February 2013, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

which marine college have least fee structure
4th February 2014, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

1 year diploma fees marin enginiring
23rd March 2014, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of graduate marine engineering course of one year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?