29th June 2010, 01:23 PM
Md tabrez desai

Which colleges are good for Merchant Navy? How is the scope in it? Eligibility criteria for a Marine Engineering after diploma? What is the fee structure?

I am persuing my diploma in electrical dept and i am in final year noe after this how can i join for merchant navy and which colleges are good and wiil give me bright future to and wats the elegibility criteriya for marine engg after diploma and wat will be fee structure

Related Questions:
  1. How to go in merchant navy? Which is the best college? How many colleges are there for marine engineering? Fee structure for the same?
  2. Scope in Marine Engineering for non science student? Fee structure and admission criteria?
  3. Any good colleges for Marine Engineering in India? What is the fee structure? Scope of the course and the salary structure?
  4. Eligibility criteria required to join Merchant Navy? What is the Fee structure of the course?
  5. Can I pursue Marine Engineering from any College? Which Colleges in Indian offer Marine Engineering course and what is the eligibility criteria required for admission? -- [New]
  6. Eligibility to join Merchant Navy for Diploma in Electrical Engineering 1st year student?
  7. List of colleges with fee structure of Merchant Navy course for diploma in ME student? How to apply for it?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria to get into good marine engineering college? What is the scope of doing marine engineering directly after diploma?
  9. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  10. Procedure to join Merchant Navy? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  11. Can I go for B.Tech after Diploma in Marine engineering? Scope after Marine Diploma?
  12. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy?
  13. Fee structure, duration of the course, eligibility criteria of Merchant Navy course? How much salary can I expect?
  14. how can a mechanical engineer apply for merchant navy ? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to join Merchant Navy after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. Future scope for Mechanical Engineering? What is the fee structure of Merchant Navy course?
  17. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?
  18. Procedure to study Marine/Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges with fee structure in India?
25th May 2011, 08:37 AM
Neenubaby
Member+

Default Re: Which colleges are good for Merchant Navy? How is the scope in it? Eligibility criteria for a Marine Engineering after diploma? What is the fee structure?

Hi,

You can join Two-Year Presea Training for Diploma Holders (DME) course for joining merchant navy.

The colleges which are offering this course given below:

1.Institute of Maritime Studies (IMS),
ISBT Complex, Bogda, Vasco-Da-Gama
Goa
Phone-No: (0832) 2524063, 2524078, 6552142
Fax: (0832) 2524063 Email: [email protected] Website: www.imsgoa.org, www.barbership.com, www.imtcmumbai.org

2.Lal Bahadur Shastri College of Advanced Maritime Studies and Research, Mumbai

3.Vel's Academy of Maritime Education & Training,
Velan Nagar, P.V.Vaithiyalingam Road,
Pallavaram, Chennai 600117, India
Tel : Direct 91- 44 22662515
Tel : EPABX 91 -44 22662512, 22662514
Fax : 91 - 44 22662516
Mobile: 91- 98400 48011

4.Southern Academy of Maritime Studies
Chennai
www.samsindia.com

Duration 24 Months (4 Semesters)
Fees Rs 3,75,000/-
Batch Commencing September each year

5.Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Govt. Polytechnique
Port Blair
www.dbragpt.and.nic.in

There are many scope in Merchant Navy. The professional in this field includes Navigating officers, Radio officers and Marine Engineers.Indian seafarers are considered one of the best in the world and very highly paid in the international market. The Indian seafarer (officer) after working for about 10 years is paid around $ 4,000 by foreign shipping, whereas other field will not fetch him in India more than Rs. 1 lakh. Due to this phenomenal difference in the wages, Merchant Navy is a most sort after profession for the youngsters in India.

Best wishes.
5th July 2011, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which colleges are good for Merchant Navy? How is the scope in it? Eligibility criteria for a Marine Engineering after diploma? What is the fee structure?

I have a suplimentary in the final year of diploma ,am i eligible for this merchant navy course?
15th August 2011, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Now which engg future is bright?
2nd November 2011, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Does a computer engineer joins merchant navy?
7th May 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

sir i hv completed my intermediate with PCB and my aim is to join merchant navy what shall i do reply soon
9th May 2012, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

my bba final year is pursing and want to join mearchant navy how can type job i get?
26th May 2012, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

i have passed hsc 12th exam with 52 percentage. can i be able to join merchant navy?plz tell me the process for applying.
27th May 2012, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

is it good to study the 6 month pre sea trainig course, after completing diploma in eee? Hw can I get a job on ship after completing
the course?
1st August 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

i have passed my plus 2 with 53% marks can i get admission for merchant navy & should I write entrance exam
22nd August 2012, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

i have done plus 2 with art subject and graduation with 50% marks. can i get the admission for merchant navy & should I write entrance exam and which colleges are good.
2nd December 2016, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about the fee structure of J.sons merchant navy institute ...??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?