15th July 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Duration of marine engineering course? What is the fee structure of it?

I am completed BE mechanical engineering,i want to join in marine engineering;
how many year course?
i need fee rate?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope, placement, duration, fee structure and education loan facility for studying Marine engineering?
  2. Duration of marine engineering course? What is the fee structure of it?
  3. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  4. Duration and yearly fee structure of diploma in Marine Engineering for 10th passed candidate?
  5. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  7. What are subjects in Marine Engineering and Fee structure of the universities?
  8. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  9. In which college should I do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the course, duration and the placement status? What is the eligibility criteria of it?
  10. Best Institutes for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Fee structure for this course and duration of the course?
  11. Procedure to join marine engineering after B.E(Mechanical)? Fee structure and course duration?
  12. Marks required to do marine engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical degree course? What is the fee structure?
  13. Duration of the Marine Engineering course? Which college is suitable for this course? Fee structure and where can I get the job
  14. Which are the best Institutes to do M.Sc in Marine Engineering? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  15. List of Marine Courses after B.Tech Mechanical? Institutes providing the course? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  16. What is the fee structure of 1 year Marine Engineering course?
  17. How to join B.E Marine engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering with 85%? What is the fee structure?
  18. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course? -- [New]
6th November 2011, 03:53 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Duration of marine engineering course? What is the fee structure of it?

dear friend,

yes, you can do but why you are want to join marine Engineering .
after completing the graduation you again want to do graduation .
what is it.
please think at least once.
so
best of luck.
6th November 2011, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Duration of marine engineering course? What is the fee structure of it?

duration and fee structure
20th November 2011, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

now iam in 12 th sci what is the procedure to addmition in thi facalty
30th March 2012, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

i want the fee structure of marine engineering
4th May 2012, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

i am diplamo complete join to marine engineering how much fee? duration year?
4th May 2012, 04:30 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Marine Engineering

Eligibility :

Marine Engineering is a Bachelor's level degree
Student is required to qualify in 12th class with mathematics , English , Physics & Chemistry
Height : 150 Cms
Chet Expansion : 5Cms
Eyeight : 6/6

Admission Into Marine Engineering :

Marine Engineering & Research Institute Entrance Exam
Indian Maritme University Common Entrance Test
All India Common Entrance Test
IIT Joint Entrance Exam
All India Engineering Entrance Exam
GATE

Course Duration : four Years
Cost Of the course : The tuition Fee for marine Engineering between 220000 (Indian Maritime University ) & 800000(HIMSAR or Haldia Institute of maritime Studies & research )

Career After Marine Engineering :

Sgipping Industry
Ship Manufacturing companies
Academic
Consultancy Firms
Steel Industry
Manufacturing Sector
Power Sector
Assistant / Main Engineer

Marine Engineering Colleges :

international Institute of maritime science , West Bengal

College of Engineering (Andhra University ) , Andhra Pradesh

Mohomed Sathak Engineering College , Tamil Nadu

The Calcutta Technical School , West Bengal

T.S Chanakya , Maharashtra

5th May 2012, 04:32 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

Already you are completed BE mechanical course, it is a graduation course then again you want to do graduation in Marine engineering.

Eligibility criteria:

You should be complete 12th standard from any recognised board with the mathematics, chemistry, physics and english as main subjects.

The course duration is 4 years, and the cost of course is starts from 2,20,000.

Best of luck....
17th June 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure of marine engineering for reserved class
15th October 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

minimum fee of marine engineering in tamilnadu
19th November 2012, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

i m studyng mechanical engineering .after that what i do in marine eng and which is the best clg
14th July 2013, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

i am completed DME in L scheme. Iwill be join direct second year or third year.marine engineering
31st July 2013, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

how many years to do marine course after finish electrical and electronics engineering ?
1st September 2013, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

hi i have completed civil (general)in diploma can i join for marine engg.......
18th October 2013, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in 12th for joining mangalore college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?