24th October 2016, 10:32 PM
minahil shahid

Fee structure, joining and all the information about admission in China Medical University?

I want to join China medical university after 2nd year
kindly tell me the fees structure, and joining and everything about the university whichever information is important.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  2. What is the fee requirement to join engineering in SRM university? What is the fee structure for joining MBBS?
  3. What is the minimum fee structure for admission of medical colleges in Karnataka?
  4. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  5. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Information about B.Ed admission date? What is the fee structure?
  7. What is the fees of BCA per semester of DATM?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Sc forensic sciences?
  9. What can I do to join LPU after scoring 60% in BSc? Fee structure of the course?
  10. Admission process, fee structure and exact date of admission for private medical colleges?
  11. What are the courses offered and fee structure for admission in MBA in Pondicherry University?
  12. Details about BDS course in Deccan Medical College of Hyderabad? Fee structure of it?
  13. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  14. Procedure for direct admission in BVP medical college? Fee structure of it?
  15. Information about those private medical colleges in Andhra Pradesh? Fee structure of those colleges?
  16. What is the fee structure for B.Sc Non Medical?
  17. Which university of China will be best to study master degree in Plastic technology with less fee structure? -- [New]
  18. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
26th October 2016, 09:20 AM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Fee structure, joining and all the information about admission in China Medical University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by minahil shahid View Post
I want to join China medical university after 2nd year
kindly tell me the fees structure, and joining and everything about the university whichever information is important.
Fee structure for China Medical University

1. Degree: Graduate Program
Departments: Clinical Medical Science,Chinese Medical Science, Acupuncture, Integrated Medicine.
Fee/Tuition per semester for the above department course is: Rs 60, 579/-

Course fee for Dentistry: Rs 55,442/-

Other course fee :Rs 47, 564/-

2. Degree: Under Graduate Program

Departments : Medicine, Chinese Medicine.
Fee: Rs 71,489/-

Course fee for Dentistry: Rs 65,425/-

Other course fee: Rs 56,126/-

For details regarding admission procedure and other details I have attached China Medical University brochure 2016, here you will get all the details that you are looking for or you can visit the official page also.

Official page: english.cmu.edu.tw/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CMU Fall 2016 Admission Brochure.pdf.pdf(1.12 MB, 27 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?