18th April 2011, 11:38 AM
M.S.Prasannakumar

Fee structure of MBBS in Shimoga Institute of Medical Sciences Karnataka?

Hello sir can you please tell me the fees structure of MBBS at shimoga institute of medical sciences,karnataka,india

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure of MBBS course in Shimoga Institute of Medical science
  2. What is the fee of MBBS in Shimoga Institute of Medical Science
  3. Can I get a government medical seat in Hassan Institute of Medical Sciences or Shimoga Institute of Medical Sciences after scoring KCET medical rank of 1431?
  4. Fee structure for MBBS course in Kalinga Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneshwar?
  5. Private Colleges MBBS Fee in UP -- [New]
  6. How to get government medical seat in Shimoga or Hassan Institute of Medical Sciences after scoring a KCET medical ranking of 1431?
  7. What is the fee structure of AIIMS MBBS course? Is there any free medical seat available in Karnataka?
  8. What is the fee structure of private medical colleges of Karnataka?
  9. Fee structure for MBBS in government medical colleges at Bangalore
  10. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Low fee colleges in Chennai for MBBS through NEET
  12. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in private medical colleges in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashra? What is the fee structure?
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study MBBS in Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences? Total fee expenses of MBBS course?
  14. Fee structure of MBBS course in Karnataka Medical Colleges?
  15. List of private medical colleges in India to do MBBS or BDS with less fee?
  16. Fee structure of MBBS course in Karnataka?
  17. Fee structure of private medical colleges in Karnataka? What should be my ranking according to COMEDK UGET to get private MBBS seat? Fee details of the private seat?
  18. What is the fee structure for MBBS course in private medical colleges in Karnataka?
25th July 2012, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of MBBS in Shimoga Institute of Medical Sciences Karnataka?

what is the college fee through management quota?
20th June 2013, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of MBBS in Shimoga Institute of Medical Sciences Karnataka?

Hi Sir,

I just want to know free structure for Both Government and Management Quota for MBBS.

Regards,
Saroja
20th June 2013, 01:16 PM
Ashok Asha

Hi

I just want to know Fee structure of MBBS in Shimoga Institute of Medical Sciences Karnataka for both Government and Management quota. Can you please tell how much it is?

Regards,
Asha
23rd June 2013, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of sree laxmi narayana institute of medical science management quota
24th December 2013, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the mbbs fee structure in shimoga institute of medical science in both government quota & management quota
21st June 2014, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the mbbs fee structure in shimoga institute of medical science in both government quota & management quota
9th October 2014, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashok Asha View Post
Hi

I just want to know Fee structure of MBBS in Shimoga Institute of Medical Sciences Karnataka for both Government and Management quota. Can you please tell how much it is?

Regards,
Asha
no management seats here. fees shall be within 50k per year
4th September 2015, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the management seat fee in hassan institute of medical science ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?