19th August 2013, 04:30 PM
unnimura

What is the fee of MBBS in Shimoga Institute of Medical Science

sir
please tell me the fees structure of mbbs-2013 in shimoga institute of medical science.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure of MBBS course in Shimoga Institute of Medical science
  2. Fee structure of MBBS in Shimoga Institute of Medical Sciences Karnataka?
  3. What is the minimum fee in MBBS college in Shimoga?
  4. Can I get a government medical seat in Hassan Institute of Medical Sciences or Shimoga Institute of Medical Sciences after scoring KCET medical rank of 1431?
  5. What is the fee structure of institute of medical science and research(MBBS College)
  6. How to get government medical seat in Shimoga or Hassan Institute of Medical Sciences after scoring a KCET medical ranking of 1431?
  7. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of MBBS course in AIIMS,Delhi?
  8. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Date of sale of MBBS forms of Lakshmi Narayan Institute of Medical Science in Pondicherry?
  10. Fee structure for MBBS course in Kalinga Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneshwar?
  11. What is the fee structure for MBBS course in Kalinga Institute of Medical science per semester?
  12. Fee structure for MBBS in DY Patil medical college Kolhapur?
  13. What is the fee structure of MBBS in Punjab Private College? How many seats of MBBS are there in Punjab Medical College?
  14. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college?
  15. How many seats of MBBS are there in Punjab Medical College?
  16. How can I get management seat of BAMS in Andhra Colleges?
  17. Fee structure of Era Medical College in Lucknow, MS Ramiah Medical College Bangalore, Krishna Institute of Medical Science Satara?
  18. How to get admission in a good medical college to do MBBS with minimum fee?
28th August 2016, 01:22 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee of MBBS in Shimoga Institute of Medical Science

Shimoga Institute of Medical Sciences is a medical college in Shimoga, Karnataka, India which was established in 2005. It is located on the Bangalore-Honnavar highway in Shimoga.

MBBS is a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. The duration of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery course is Five and half years. For this course candidate must have passed 12th with physics, chemistry and biology subjects from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery course is 50% in 12th class. The minimum age of candidate must be 17 years and not be greater than 25 years.

Now there is no fee structure available for MBBS course at the official website of Shimoga Institute of Medical Sciences so as per my suggestion for MBBS fee structure you can call at 8122333444. For more information you can visit at the official website www.sims-shimoga.com/ or contact at given below address.

Address: Sagar Road, Shivamogga, Karnataka 577201
Phone: 081822 29933
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?