16th August 2016, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure for MCA coaching from T.I.M.E institute Kolkata?

What is the total fees for mca coaching from t.i.m.e. institute kolkata ?? I think its a very nice institute for study and selection chances are good.

17th August 2016, 11:06 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure for MCA coaching from T.I.M.E institute Kolkata?

Triumphant Institute Of Management Education Pvt. Ltd was started in Secundrabad in the year 1992. As per my knowledge the fee for MCA coaching from T.I.M.E institute Kolkata is Rs. 9000/- to Rs. 14000/-. For further information you can contact at given below address.

BD-15, Sector 1, Salt Lake city,
1st Floor,(Near BD Market Bus Stop) Kolkata-700064
Telephone:033-40059759
18th August 2016, 05:47 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Fee structure for MCA coaching from T.I.M.E institute Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the total fees for mca coaching from t.i.m.e. institute kolkata ?? I think its a very nice institute for study and selection chances are good.
T.I.M.E institute is no doubt one of the best institute for several coaching programmes and among them one of the best faculty which T.I.M.E institute provide is from MCA department.

Course fee for MCA is not mentioned on the official page of T.I.M.E institute, hence I will advice you to kindly contact the office or fill an enquiry form which is available on the official page of T.I.M.E institute (left hand side corner).

Contact

T.I.M.E.(Triumphant Institute Of Management Education Pvt. Ltd)
BD-15, Sector 1, Salt Lake city,
1st Floor,(Near BD Market Bus Stop) Kolkata-700064
Telephone:033-

Official website: http://www.time4education.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?