11th June 2011, 08:39 PM
Backlash

Best coaching institute in Kolkata and Silliguri for AIIMS, AIPMT, JIPMER? Fee structure and admission procedure?

I have decided to take full time coaching for a year and give the entrance examinations like AIIMS, AIPMT, JIPMER, etc next year. So please tell me what are thee best coaching institutes in Kolkata or siliguri for this purpose.

Also please tell me the fee structure and the admission procedure of these institutes.

Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria for AIIMS, JIPMER and AIPMT? I have done 12th
  2. NRI quota fee structure and procedure to get admission in AIIMS?
  3. Best coaching centers in Kolkata to prepare for IPS exam? Procedure and the fee structure of it?
  4. Fee structure for MCA coaching from T.I.M.E institute Kolkata? -- [New]
  5. What's the fee structure and admission procedure for MBBS course in AIIMS (delhi)?
  6. What kind of coaching classes or short program should I join after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Are there any coaching institutes near Silliguri or Kolkata? Contact details of the coaching centers?
  7. What are the possible ways to join in MBBS course if I am a fresher of B.Pharm? I am interested to do MBBS
  8. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of MBBS course in AIIMS,Delhi?
  9. What is the cutoff for AIPMT, AIIMS, AFMC, JIPMER, BHU, CMC for OBC Non Creamy Layer Physically Handicapped
  10. Fee structure for MBBS in AIIMS, JIPMER, BHU?
  11. Fee structure of CA? Coaching institutes for CA in Kolkata?
  12. Best Institutes in Kolkata for ICWA course? How much is the fee structure for the Coaching?
  13. Admission procedure, important dates and fee structure of IEI-Kolkata?
  14. Last 5 years papers of PMT exams like AIPMT, AFMC, BHU, AIIMS and JIPMER? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to join MBBS course in JIPMER? What is the fee structure for this?
  16. Admission procedure for BBA from Presidency college, Kolkata? Fee structure for the same?
  17. Cutoff marks for AIIMS Delhi, JIPMER, CMC Vellore, AIPMT for general category?
  18. Coaching institutes in MP providing Postal Courses for AIPMT? What is the fee structure?
7th August 2011, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best coaching institute in Kolkata and Silliguri for AIIMS, AIPMT, JIPMER? Fee structure and admission procedure?

best coachin institute for cs in siliguri
25th January 2012, 02:30 PM
vora.kajal3

Default Re: Best coaching institute in Kolkata and Silliguri for AIIMS, AIPMT, JIPMER? Fee structure and admission procedure?

Trademark IAS*****
Address: 21 shambazar street, kolkatta, 70007, landmark, av school, 1st floor , north point academy.
City: Kolkata
State/Province: West Bengal
Phone: 9433967792
Web Site: http://trademark-ias.blogspot.com/
E-Mail: [email protected]
Contact Person: Partho
10th April 2012, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure for classroom coaching according to CBSE syllabus for appearing AIPMT exam in the year 2014.
1st June 2012, 12:05 AM
Radhakrishna143

I have decided to take full time coaching for a
year and give the entrance examinations like
AIIMS, AIPMT, JIPMER, etc next year. So please tell
me what are thee best coaching institutes in
Kolkata or siliguri for this purpose. Also please tell me the fee structure and the
admission procedure of these institutes. Thanks
13th December 2013, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure for classroom coaching according to CBSE syllabus for appearing AIPMT exam in the year 2014.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/best-coaching-institute-kolkata-silliguri-aiims-aipmt-jipmer-fee-structure-admission-procedure-221085.html#ixzz2nLdKjXSY
26th March 2014, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

i want to preapare a test for next year for mbbs.i m std of cbse board 12.can i join in this coachin of siliguri
29th May 2015, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee of hostels ?nd which language is use for teaching ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?