15th May 2015, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee structure of Erudite, Kolkata for CAT classes?

Respected Sir,
Can I pursue CAT coaching class during my Graduation?
What is the duration and fee structure of CAT
coaching centre, ERUDITE in Kolkata?
Awaiting a soon reply.
Thank you so much.

Related Questions:
  1. Coaching classes for preparation of CAT in Kolkata?
  2. From when I should start preparation of CAT being a B.Sc(Economics) 3rd year student? List of coaching classes with fee structure in Chennai?
  3. List of coaching classes with Fee structure for NEET in Kolkata
  4. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course?
  5. How to pursue B.Ed through JMI? What is the course duration, fee structure?
  6. Information about CA course and the fee structure?
  7. Does St. Xaviers Kolkata offer the course of BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure, duration and requirements of the course?
  8. List of colleges offering JBT course in Kolkata? What is the procedure of application, duration of the course and the fee structure?
  9. Coaching classes for preparation of CAT, MAT and XAT with fee structure?
  10. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  11. On what basis are CAT questions prepared? Fee structure for the exam?
  12. What is the fee structure for MBA through CAT?
  13. Procedure to apply for CA? Should I join any classes for the same? Is it possible to do self study? Details about the fee structure?
  14. Dates for M.tech(IT) weekend classes from IP university? forms, fee structure, duration?
  15. What's the duration of JBT course? What's the fee structure? I've completed 12th std
  16. What is the procedure to do Ph.D in Economics? What is the duration and the fee structure?
  17. How will I benefit of doing ICWA course after the completion of B.Com? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to join Bansal classes after passing 10th? What is the fee structure?
18th May 2015, 11:29 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee structure of Erudite, Kolkata for CAT classes?

Following are rank wise top CAT coaching center in Kolkata:

Erudite

Time

Career launcher

Prime

Career Forum

Apex

Erudite is number 1 coaching center in Kolkata for CAT exam

Fee structure:

The course fee is Rs 25000 for a course of 1 year.

Address: BF 206, Sector 1, Salt lake, Kolkata

6th February 2016, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Course duration and fee structure of Erudite, Kolkata for CAT classes?

Respected Sir,
what is the duration and fee structure of BANK EXAMS coaching centre ,ERUDITE in Kolkata?
Awaiting a soon reply.
Thank you so much.
31st July 2016, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

sir can you tell me the fee structure of erudite for bank Po and is it good for bank po???
9th March 2017, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

When does the coaching session starts for CAT ?
18th April 2017, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Do you offer coaching classes for MAT CMAT JEMAT? Any facility for working candidates? Fee structure duration timings etc. may be informed.

email:- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?