27th July 2015, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Criteria and fee for taking coaching from Mahindra Institute, Moulali, Kolkata?

What is the criteria for taking coach from Mahindra Institute / moulali/Kolkata ? Let me know admission fee for Week end coaching in Bank PO/ clerk /LIC along with duration of course etc.

15th September 2016, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Criteria and fee for taking coaching from Mahindra Institute, Moulali, Kolkata?

What is the duration and fees of mahindra job course in kolkata?
18th November 2018, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Criteria and fee for taking coaching from Mahindra Institute, Moulali, Kolkata?

My daughter is right now 3rd year runnings of Btech(ECE).I want to know whether she is eligible banking exam?I need ur feed back for this circumstance.hope you will give me some valuable advice of you
9th October 2019, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is a graduate in Science stream. Can you give some guidance that in which course should she attend in your esteemed institute ?
3rd January 2021, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Is thereany timing for admission in Mahindra,Moulali for bank and SSC exam preparation?? I'm a B.SC (H) graduate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?