13th July 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure for MCA course in government college of engineering Aurangabad Maharashtra? I am from OBC category

What is the fees structure for mca course in government college of engineering aurangabad maharashtra and for obc category ?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in MBBS course in government college in Maharashtra after scoring 143/200 in Maharashtra CET? What is the fee structure for MBBS course?
  2. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in government college of engineering, Aurangabad, Maharashtra?
  3. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Fee structure of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? -- [New]
  4. List of government medical colleges of Maharastra under AIPMT? What is the fee structure? I am from OBC(NT) category
  5. Can i get admission in government engineering college Aurangabad after scoring 61 marks in MHT CET? I belong to OBC category
  6. Total fee of MCA course in OBC caste? Detailed fee structure of MCA course?
  7. Will I get any government college of engineering, Aurangabad Maharashtra after scoring 85% in HSc and 117 in MHT CET?
  8. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  9. Fee structure of government engineering college in Maharashtra and Mumbai
  10. What is the fee structure of IHM Aurangabad, Maharashtra
  11. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  12. Government fee structure of Shri Ramdeobaba Kamla Nehru Engineering College in Maharashtra?
  13. Cutoff list of Aurangabad Government Medical Colleges under VJNIT category?
  14. Can i get MBBS college in MP after scoring 55.5% in MPPMT in OBC category? What is the fee structure?
  15. What is the fee structure of B.A Hons Culicary Arts in IHM college Aurangabad?
  16. Cutoff marks for M.Tech in GATe for COEP, VJTI, government college of engineering Amravati, government colleges of engineering Jalgaon, government colleges of engineering Aurangabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Fee structure for MCA course in a Government College?
  18. Cutoff list of government college of medical Aurangabad?
16th May 2014, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for MCA course in government college of engineering Aurangabad Maharashtra? I am from OBC category

what is the cut off list of aurangabad government for mca for open ?
27th May 2014, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for MCA course in government college of engineering Aurangabad Maharashtra? I am from OBC category

Respected sir /mam, I am secured with 76% in mca cet 2014 & im from obc category so will I get admission to government colleges in maharashtra.or which college is best for me .and please give me fees structure of those colleges.thank you
23rd July 2014, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Please send cut off list for sc category . N I want to take admission in your college as direct second year base of diploma on IT with d 82.73 percentage n send fees structure also
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?