23rd November 2011, 11:35 AM
goalanki

List of government medical colleges of Maharastra under AIPMT? What is the fee structure? I am from OBC(NT) category

Sir, please provide me the list of all govt. medical colleges of maharashtra available under AIPMT. Also let me know the fee structure. I come under OBC (NT) category.........

Related Questions:
  1. Cut off list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra in NTC category?
  2. Cutoff list of MBBS government medical colleges of Maharshtra for VJ category?
  3. Total fee expenses of Government Medical Colleges through AIPMT? How many attempts are available in AIPMT? -- [New]
  4. Fee structure for MBBS in government medical colleges at Bangalore
  5. List of top 20 government colleges of MBBS in Maharashtra? Fee structure details?
  6. What is the cutoff list for BAMS in government medical colleges in Maharashtra under NEET for open category
  7. Cutoff list and list of all the government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  8. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  9. Cutoff list of government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra? List of the colleges?
  10. List of government medical colleges offering MBBS course in Maharastra?
  11. List of the government medical colleges and NRI seats with fee structure?
  12. Cutoff list and list of all the government medical colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I join MBBS course after 12th?
  14. Admission in MBBS government medical colleges? Any management seats in government medical colleges and private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  15. What is the fee structure of private medical colleges of Karnataka?
  16. Fee structure of government colleges through AIPMTC and number of attempts in AIPMT entrance
  17. List of medical colleges under COMEDK? What is their fee structure? Is it possible to give their entrance exam from Mumbai?
  18. What is the school fees for B.Pharm?
3rd June 2012, 02:41 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government medical colleges of Maharastra under AIPMT? What is the fee structure? I am from OBC(NT) category

Govt Medical Colleges in Maharashtra :

Shri Vasant Rao Naik Govt Medical College , Yavatmal

Govt Medical College , Aurangabad

SRTR Medical College , Ambajogai

Govt Medical College , Akola

Govt Medical College , Kolhapur

Govt Medical College , Latur

Grant Medical College , Mumbai

Govt Medical College , Nagpur

Indira Gandhi Medical College & Hospital , Nagpur

Sri Bhausaheb Hire Govt Medical College , Dhule

Armed Forces Medical College , Pune

BJ Medical College , Pune

Dr Vaishampayan Memorial Medical College , Solapur

Govt Medical College , Miraj

Govt Medical College , Nanded

By
Ravikanth2027
10th June 2012, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of government medical colleges of Maharastra under AIPMT? What is the fee structure? I am from OBC(NT) category

i have 130 marks in PMT maharashtra so in which government medical colleges in maharashtra and madhya pradesh can i get admission and please tell me what is the cut off of those colleges
20th September 2012, 12:07 AM
Arpit_30
Senior Member+

LIST OF THE MEDICAL COLLGES IN MAHARARTRA

Govt Medical College , Akola

Govt Medical College , Kolhapur

Govt Medical College , Latur

Grant Medical College , Mumbai

Govt Medical College , Nagpur

Indira Gandhi Medical College & Hospital , Nagpur

Sri Bhausaheb Hire Govt Medical College , Dhule

Armed Forces Medical College , Pune

BJ Medical College , Pune

Dr Vaishampayan Memorial Medical College , Solapur
6th June 2013, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

HOW MANY TOTAL SEATS UNDER OPEN CATEGORY ALL INDIA 15% STATE QUOTA FOR THE ABOVE COLLEGES
9th June 2014, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

How many seats of obc category all india 15% quota and rank for above colleges
27th June 2014, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I please know the fee struture of medical colleges in maharashtra and karnataka?
6th June 2015, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Sir.please tell me the cutoff list of aipmt to get addmition in govt. MBBS collage in maharastra (2015)??
9th April 2016, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm appearing forAIPMT and I come under open how much should I scoured to get government medical college of bombay
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?