25th July 2010, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Fee structure for MCA course in RV college and ND Acharya Institute?

sir,i want to know about the fee structure for MCA in r.v college nd acharya institute?pls do reply me as soon as possible..

Related Questions:
  1. Can Arts students apply for BCA?
  2. Any affiliated institute for MCA course through correspondence? Procedure for admission and fee structure?
  3. Admission criteria, course structure and fee expenses of B.Sc(Sericulture) in Acharya Narendra Dev College? -- [New]
  4. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Fee structure of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. Total fee of MCA course in OBC caste? Detailed fee structure of MCA course?
  6. What is the fee structure followed for B.Tech Mechanical branch?
  7. Details about MCA colleges in Bangalore with reasonable fee and good placement record? What should I do if I can take education loan only upto 4 Lacs?
  8. How may I get details about fee structure of MCA in AMU and JNU? How may I get full details?
  9. Which are the universities in India offering BSc honors? I have passed class 12th with 85%
  10. How to apply for education loan? Fee structure of Motilal Nehru for MCA?
  11. Best MCA colleges in Pune? What is the fee structure?
  12. Fee structure and scholarships for MCA in Pune college
  13. What is the fee structure for MCA in Pune College
  14. Fee structure for MCA course for SC candidates?
  15. Which are the institutes in Orissa and Hyderabad for Modelling and Acting course? Fee structure for the same?
  16. List of best MCA colleges in India? What is the eligibility to enter in MCA college? What is the fee structure and entrance exam date?
  17. How to take admission in MCA college after BCA? Fee structure of the course?
  18. Want to do MCA after BSc(IT) from NIIT. What are Best colleges, there admission procedure and fee structure for MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
31st March 2011, 11:55 PM
soumyasmruti

Location: Flat No:- 205, Omm Ville, Shree vihar, BHUBANESWAR, Orissa, India
Default Re: Fee structure for MCA course in RV college and ND Acharya Institute?

MCA:

Fee is Rs. 65,000 /- pa.

For more information visit the link

http://ekikrat.in/R-V-Engineering-College
30th May 2011, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for MCA course in RV college and ND Acharya Institute?

sir i want to know about the fees structure of acharya college,bangalore..???
1st June 2011, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are avilable in mca courses in kiit university
1st June 2011, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Ranking of rv college for mca.
2nd June 2011, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Ranking of rv college for mca.
2nd June 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

i want a fee structure list for all best colleges at banglore for mca
14th July 2011, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

sir..i'm waiting for my b.c.a result..i would like to doing m.c.a in acharya college in dis year...is it possible..pls answer me
18th July 2011, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Dear. sir i want to know about the fees structure of MCA for St students??????
12th August 2011, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

i want information about fee structure for MCA in AIT college,banglore
12th August 2011, 10:58 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
The fee structure of M.C.A is differ from college to college
it will be 60,000 - 70,000/-
per annum.
for more details you have to visit website of that college respectively.

good luck........
12th August 2011, 10:59 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
The fee structure of M.C.A is differ from college to college
it will be 60,000 - 70,000/-
per annum.
for more details you have to visit website of that college respectively.

good luck........
13th August 2011, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

gm sir,
i wanted to kno the particular sites for top 10 MCA colleges in bang... as m in interestd in persuin MCA i want to kno the fee struc of al thso colleges....
m not gettin the info in sme sites which i visited....
12th September 2011, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me properly which are those good colleges in banglore ??
15th September 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Fee structure for MCA course in RV college and ND Acharya Institute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,i want to know about the fee structure for MCA in r.v college nd acharya institute?pls do reply me as soon as possible..
thank you..
21st September 2011, 04:37 AM
Unregistered

i want information about fees strachure for MCA IN REVA COLLEGE
21st September 2011, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

can i get the web site for knowing the college fee for mca at bangalore
9th October 2011, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i want to know about the fee struture for civil in R v college . pls reply
25th October 2011, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

i want join RV college...for MCA course..
23rd January 2012, 04:39 AM
Unregistered

sir, im a outer state student..want to take addmission in rb college ..so is there any extra chargable fees excluding the course fee for the non residencial students..
31st July 2012, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Please let me know the fee structure for Mca in SJCE mysore, RV college banglore, MS Ramaiah Banglore.......
and which college would you suggest
27th August 2012, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i want to know about the fees structure of acharya college,bangalore..???
It is depend if u want to go to through PGCET then the fee is 43,390 p/a or management quota is 4,00000 for all three yrs good luck...
18th March 2013, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i wan do mca in rv college,when ths clg c
onduct entrence?
19th March 2013, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the fee structure for MCA course in BMS engineering college and Christ university...
26th August 2013, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
My name is Ashamouna, I got 296 rankings in PGCET for MCA and also my caste comes under 2A category. Hence, i hope i may get seat in your college.
so, please send me total yearly fee structure for three years separately along with hostel fee sir,since i am from kolar district. please sir,send it as soon as possible ,i hope so.

Thanking you sir.
21st August 2015, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

what is the mca cutoff ranking for getting seat in acharya and rv college and also tell me the fees structure please...
6th May 2016, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure & admission Procedure of BCA Course Of RV College in Bangalore?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?