21st April 2011, 05:37 PM
Biswajit6788

Which are the institutes in Orissa and Hyderabad for Modelling and Acting course? Fee structure for the same?

Respected Sir,
I am Biwajit Giri from Bhubaneswar, Orissa. Now I am continuing MCA & this is my 2nd Year. But I am interested for Modeling & acting. So please tell me the Institute of Orissa and Hydrabad & also please tell me the fee structure of that college.
Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. What's the course fee in private colleges of Orissa for MBBS course? List of the medical colleges along with their fee structure(per annum) in Orissa for MBBS including KIITS, Bhuneshwar? List if the coaching institutes offering preparation class
  2. Best institute for MSc in clinical research in Hyderabad? What is the fee structure?
  3. What's the fee structure and admission procedure for doing CS in Orissa? I'm pursuing my graduation from Orissa
  4. Details of AICTE approved institute in Orissa? Fee structure and procedure?
  5. Fee structure for acting classes for Film and TV for 3 months or 1 year?
  6. Fee Structure for PG courses in Acting of FTII Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the fee structure followed for B.Tech Mechanical branch? -- [New]
  8. Which college can I get after scoring 465 general rank in Orissa JEE? What is the total fee structure?
  9. Courses related to satellite communication? Fee structure of it and the institutes in Hyderabad?
  10. Which are the best GRE coaching institutes in Hyderabad with fee structure
  11. Institutes in Hyderabad offering M.Pharm course? Fee structure of the course?
  12. Fee structure details of SAP HR training? Institutes offering the course in Hyderabad?
  13. What is the fee structure of BBA in KIIT Bhubaneshwar, Orissa?
  14. Fee structure and hostel mess fee of top 15 colleges of Orissa?
  15. What is the fee structure for MBA? Best institutes in Hyderabad? Details about HR and the job opportunities?
  16. Fee structure for diploma in Mass Communication and best institutes in Hyderabad for the same?
  17. How to do MSc genetics after completing BSc Microbiology? What is the fee structure? Which are the colleges in Hyderabad?
  18. How may I get the information like admission procedure, fee structure, and entrance exam date for M.Sc course with fishery stream in Andhra university? I am B.Sc zoology graduate from Orissa
8th April 2015, 08:29 PM
rinku6

Smile Re: Which are the institutes in Orissa and Hyderabad for Modelling and Acting course? Fee structure for the same?

Following are some reputed colleges offering Modelling and Acting courses in Orissa and Hyderabad.

Everonn World, Bhubaneshwar
DRIEMS group of Institute , Cuttack
PRANS Media Institute
SAPL Education, Bhubaneshwar
Department of Fine Arts and Performing Arts, Andhra Pradesh

Fee structures of above mentioned colleges starts from 50,000 per semester.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?